The "Explain That" game. [forum game]

Started by überdoodlet, September 22, 2010, 07:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolet

Because Ninat cut it all off when you were sleeping.

Why do we have hairless cats? Kind of defeats the purpose of cats.

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

FARTS!!!! TAKE COVER!!!!!! Why can't we just breathe underwater? Is that too much to ask for?

Eyamsiyu

Because all you need is gillyweed.

Why must HP7 be two separate movies?  Why can't it just be one long mofo?

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

Because there is this magical thing called the "edit" button that I used right as Lolet was posting.  However, she answered the original question, which I changed it back to for it to make sense.  But Kalin read the taco question...

The question in question: Why do tacos do this to me?

*DISCLAIMER* I have not eaten any tacos today

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Because its you :D Why are Jake's abs so famous?

Eyamsiyu

Because of Jake's Abs = 42.

Why is the Dark Knight so dark?

Niwantaw

because someone turned his lights out

why is there a snake in my boot?
Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

Because your foot can't function without snake venom.

Stanley Yelnats?

Lolet

Stanley Yelnats.

Who made up Jake's abs jokes? I can't remember... rrrgh.

I sent him to Spain. What movie will we watch tonight?

Eyamsiyu

Short Circuit is a great one. ;)

Why is the U.S. dollar green?

Niwantaw

because someone switched the dyes.

why are we here
Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

Because we want to be!

Why is Na'vi so awesome?!?! :D

Lolet

because of Toruk Makto. He makes it badass.

Where can I put my Badass Bandana?

Eyamsiyu

On your head, biker-style!

Why is it that people keep saying I am "attractive" and so nice, and I keep denying myself the first?

Lolet

Eyamsiyu

Because you are not done growing!

Why is techno so catchy?

Ekirä

Because it hypnotizes you......

Who was Shakespeare?