The gods are angry (I told you so)

Started by Kaltxì Palulukan!, April 19, 2010, 10:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Fun pix of the (Norse) gods being angry. These are all within the last week.

I blame only myself.

2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Eana Tanhì

omg... this pics are awesome!!!
i like the Kaltxì Palulukan  ;D but shouldn't you write it with ì not i?  ;)

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Yeah, that was an early Photoshop mistake. Rolyu couldn't make the ì in Photoshop, but I went in and fixed it later.

:)
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Txuraeyktan

Wow those are insane pics.
kaltxi palulukan is sweet.
These guys are in the ER Click to save them!

Étienne

Looks like someone needs some sugar pills.

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Étienne on April 20, 2010, 01:06:23 AM
Looks like someone needs some sugar pills.

Typical inane random insulting comment I have come to expect from you.

Thank you for adding value and intelligence to this discussion :)

Eyamsiyu

Icelandic volcano that has been erupting for a while?

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

like the drawn pics....mabey they could do those for smilies! :D ;D

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Autakuk 'Ekong on April 20, 2010, 10:53:52 AM

Yes--but not just lava. Lightning lava. That has to be one of the most rare forms of natural energy. I have never seen it before. I wish I had more picture--poster sized pictures :)

Can you imagine what people (in Europe) would have thought a few hundred years ago if this happened? The skies turning soot-black and ash raining down everywhere?

Niwantaw

random medievil peasant.

"The apoclipse is upon us!!"
*runs around screaming and generaly shouting about the end of the world"
Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on April 20, 2010, 07:45:01 PM
Quote from: Autakuk 'Ekong on April 20, 2010, 10:53:52 AM

Yes--but not just lava. Lightning lava. That has to be one of the most rare forms of natural energy. I have never seen it before. I wish I had more picture--poster sized pictures :)

Can you imagine what people (in Europe) would have thought a few hundred years ago if this happened? The skies turning soot-black and ash raining down everywhere?

It's rare, but possible.  It happens for the same reason that typical lightning does: difference in charged particles.

And what they would think a few hundred years ago?  Depends on your social class.  Anyone but knowledgeable scientists and explorers would think that it was probably an apocalyptic sign.  Scientists would know, and explorers would have been here and there enough to know that it was volcanic ash.  The big question they would have is where it was coming from.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Txur’Itan

You know this is probably the most elaborate advert for the new Thor movie, I have ever seen.
私は太った男だ。

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

thor never came to mind until you mentioned him

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Col Quaritch

got this picture as my start up screen on my Ipad, brings me comfort some how when I see it.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Txur'Itan on May 10, 2010, 04:13:43 AM
You know this is probably the most elaborate advert for the new Thor movie, I have ever seen.

I bow to your greatness. That thought never crossed my mind. (By the way, we have TWO new listeners in Iceland! -- Woot!) This is great PR for his new movie.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on April 20, 2010, 07:45:01 PMCan you imagine what people (in Europe) would have thought a few hundred years ago if this happened? The skies turning soot-black and ash raining down everywhere?

You make it sound like the whole Europe noticed the eruption (except for the canceled airlines).

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: SirHaxalot on May 12, 2010, 01:54:21 PM
Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on April 20, 2010, 07:45:01 PMCan you imagine what people (in Europe) would have thought a few hundred years ago if this happened? The skies turning soot-black and ash raining down everywhere?

You make it sound like the whole Europe noticed the eruption (except for the canceled airlines).

Well, imagine if there was a huge black cloud for days on end that rained ash from the skies--even if it was only in England, or France, or, due to weather conditions and altitude, maybe Switzerland. In Egypt they would get locusts (basically horny giant grasshoppers) and they almost built a religion out of it. Just some random thoughts. You know, people used to be afraid of bathing--and cats, so a giant black cloud of ash might not be so far fetched.

Kxeyo

Hrh. That's all I can say after reading.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: SirHaxalot on May 12, 2010, 01:54:21 PM
(except for the canceled airlines).
Here in the Netherlands the airlines were also canceled then and first day the airplanes started flying I looked up in the sky and you could see that there were 20 planes flying. Never seen so many planes at once in the air.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF