The Last Airbender Fanclub!!!

Started by Kxeyo, August 24, 2010, 03:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxeyo

Ok, for all those the-other-avatar-obsessed I'm presenting here a fanclub for all of us. ::)

RULES: 1. There are no rules!
         1.1 There are rules, the rules of this forum!
         2. If you want to join, please tell me, I'm the sensei as long as we have one who would like to be one!
         2.1. When you're a member, please show it to everyone!
         2.2. As a member, you can choose which nation you wanna join. Please show this as well to everyone.
         3. Love ATLA and tell everyone how good it is and tell them about our fanclub!
         This rules can always be changed. Thank you.

THE OBSESSED ONES:

• Hawnuyu Kelutral
  • Lolet
  • Txantsulam Skxawng

• Txur Nìftxavang
  • Eyamsiyu

• Eana Taw atsawl

F.A.Q:
1. What is this fan club for?
Can't you guess? To have fun, to discuss about...your favourite character, your secret love, why Avatar's so good, we could mobilize the nations and have a RPG or whatever!

2. Why is this in spam?
Because I did not know where to put it. Maybe this is a good place for it.

Now go ahead! :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Lolet

Txur’Itan

Show yes...

Movie no...

Possible new show, wait and see thoughts at the moment.

I think I am earth Kingdoms.  Too stubborn at times to think I could be anything else.
私は太った男だ。

Txantslusam Skxawng

Can I join, haven't seen the movie, but I've been a fan of ATLA since the beginning of the cartoon series :P I've seen almost every episode, missed about 5 or 6 episodes.

I only need to look which would be the best 'group' for to join. I going for element of change or element of substance.
* thinks very hard, so hard my head is getting red *
(maybe I shouldn't think so hard :P)
I'm with the element of change :P So that's water tribe :P Sorry if I sound like a fanboy :P :D ;D

And I like the RPG idea.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Kxeyo

It's fine with me Txantsu if you want to join the evil ones. We need those, too. ::)

Well, as an obsessed one you should have seen the movie. But don't have too high opinions about it. ;)

And a quick question: What do you all like about the water tribe? Is it so popular?
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on August 25, 2010, 09:29:44 AM
It's fine with me Txantsu if you want to join the evil ones. We need those, too. ::)

Well, as an obsessed one you should have seen the movie. But don't have too high opinions about it. ;)

And a quick question: What do you all like about the water tribe? Is it so popular?
For me, its kinda the main tribe that you see in the show, also controlling water comes in handy and its awesome!.

And I'm more like Txur'Itan, obsessed with the show, not that much about the movie, so far I've seen from the trailer, is all what I have seen in the series......

Kxeyo

Ok, one important thing I forgot. If we really want an RPG, wouldn't it make sense to only have one airbender? What do you think?
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Lolet

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on August 25, 2010, 01:05:03 PM
Ok, one important thing I forgot. If we really want an RPG, wouldn't it make sense to only have one airbender? What do you think?

Or we could have it be in the past... you can make anything possible, some air nomads could be hiding, who knows?

Water bending is so useful, and I love their clothes. I haven't seen the movie, sorry!

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on August 25, 2010, 01:05:03 PM

Depends on the era, and what Aang could do with his spirit bending to possibly create new Air benders.

Canonically speaking, I think under the right circumstances it is possible to have more than one.
私は太った男だ。

Txantslusam Skxawng

The RPG doesn't have to be the same as the movie, right.......

Lolet

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on August 25, 2010, 04:22:00 PM

Some of us *cough* me *cough* havn't seen it yet...

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on August 25, 2010, 08:43:52 PM
Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on August 25, 2010, 04:22:00 PM

Some of us *cough* me *cough* havn't seen it yet...
*cough* I *cough* also haven't seen it

Kxeyo

The movie is based on book 1. And I don't think that there will be a sequel.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on August 26, 2010, 08:45:05 AM
I have seen every episode of book 1, so the movie is just 'book 1 of Avatar in a 3D nut shell'   ?

Txur Niftxavang

I'll join, mmm...      I'll be in the Element of FREEDOM, because I fight for it. HRH.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Seems like we have our ( Na'vi ) Airbender :P

Eyamsiyu

I have not seen the movie yet, but I can say that I am a fan of the series.

... sign me up for the Airbenders?

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lolet

Wait... Na'vi + bending... could be awesome.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Yea, we could be Na'vi (element)benders......

Kxeyo

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on August 26, 2010, 05:12:23 PM
Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on August 26, 2010, 08:45:05 AM
I have seen every episode of book 1, so the movie is just 'book 1 of Avatar in a 3D nut shell'   ?

More or less. There are certain changes, it's not really funny anymore and wants to be serious and not everybody may like the cast. The movie could be better, but I think fans should give it a try.

Allright, two airbenders. Please show everyone who you are. ;)
Oe lu Kxeyo—