THE NEVER ENDING NA'VI SECRET

Started by Tseymsì, April 12, 2011, 03:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txura Rolyu

the unobtanium in his pocket turned back into its two elements.  :o
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Tseymsì

RUN!!!!! John McCain says as the t-rex tries to gobble everyone up! But all of a sudden....
If I make a mistake in my Na'vi speaking or typing (or even english hehe...) Please let me know!

Txura Rolyu

Android phones turned into Android bots and started flying ever'where.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Alyara Arati

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on April 14, 2011, 05:01:29 PM
Android phones turned into Android bots and started flying ever'where.
But they were very friendly bots who only wanted to take photos of garden gnomes.  Sadly...
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Tseymsì

Alyara Arati stole all the garden gnomes which caused....
If I make a mistake in my Na'vi speaking or typing (or even english hehe...) Please let me know!

Txura Rolyu

the artist to have a sudden heart attack and the peril was no more.

Alyara Arati

Quote from: Txura Rolyu on April 14, 2011, 05:19:32 PM
the artist to have a sudden heart attack and the peril was no more.
Indeed things were much better for a while, before...
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Txura Rolyu

Tseymsì

The giant earthworm hath farted! Runeth my fellows! Shouts a midevil king which turned out to be...

Stxeli Eywa tse'a

Roger from American Dad. He then decided that....
Oel ngati kameie

PLEASE correct me whenever I make a mistake! :D Thank you!

[:D I like cheesy smiles :D]

Tseymsì

He does not want to be in American Dad anymore, but instead he wants to be in Teletubies. He....

Eanikran

went to teletubbies inc. and applied for a job...

Tseymsì

But they said he needed to get a tv set surgically added onto his belly! He.....

Alyara Arati

...thought, "Great, now I can watch 'I Dream of Jeanie' just by twisting my belly button."  Sadly he forgot to ask how they would hook him up to cable.  In the meantime...
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Stxeli Eywa tse'a

He suddenly became depressed and jumped off a cliff with the rest of the teletubbies. Then....
Oel ngati kameie

Tseymsì

They passed through the candycane forest, through the gumdrop mountain, and into the lincoln tunnel :D Then...

Stxeli Eywa tse'a

Roger woke up realizing he had been having a terrible acid trip. Then a giant dinosaur....
Oel ngati kameie

Alyara Arati

...inexplicably waving the state flag of Vermont...
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Tseymsì

Decided to paint the monalisa. To his surprise...

Vawm tsamsiyu

There was no surprise, which surprised him then a ninja...
they killed the [you] tag