The quotes of the day

Started by Hufwe ta'em, October 13, 2010, 09:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

archaic

"I used to be a werewolf ..... "
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Tirea Aean

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

bommel

Death is inevitable. Our fear of it makes us play safe, blocks out emotion. It's a losing game. Without passion you are already dead.

Eyamsiyu

"To the tower, the tower! Rapunzel, Rapunzel!!"

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

"You are inmensely unqualified to tell me who or what I deserve."

Eyamsiyu

"Eat, drink, and be merry
For tomorrow we die
'Cause we're Tripping Billies"

Lolet

"Get out the way! A baby swallowed a penny! Oh my gaaah..."

Le'eylan

"I don't wanna watch Whale wars, they kill the whales!"
"No they're not killing them, they're just catching them to get the meat."
"How does that not include killing them -.-" ?"
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Eyamsiyu

"Football is 90% half mental." - John Madden

Ummm what?!?

bommel

Brainiac

"You, sir, are an idiot." First person to tell me what that's from gets a karma cookie.
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Quote from: Brainiac on December 30, 2010, 05:08:20 PM
"You, sir, are an idiot." First person to tell me what that's from gets a karma cookie.
Krusty the Clown? ::)

Eana Tanhì

"Also? I can kill you with my brain."

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

bommel

"When I was at the VA, with a hole blown through my life, I had these dreams of flying. I was free. Sooner or later, though, you always have to wake up."

Brainiac

Quote from: bommel on December 31, 2010, 10:25:42 AM
"When I was at the VA, with a hole blown through my life, I had these dreams of flying. I was free. Sooner or later, though, you always have to wake up."
I wonder what that's from. Sounds 'lame' (hurr durr).
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Ekirä

Quote from: Brainiac on December 31, 2010, 10:53:45 AM
Quote from: bommel on December 31, 2010, 10:25:42 AM
I wonder what that's from. Sounds 'lame' (hurr durr).
Yeah, is that from a movie? It sounds cheesy. ;)

Eyamsiyu

"Dude, I totally came up with an excellent idea."
"Yeah, man?"
"Cheese flavored soda."
"DUDE!! That's gnarly!"

Kxani

"gröowrch"
- elin bodèn

hehe my sister in law... bad ata video game an ddid that sound every time she lost the game :P