The quotes of the day

Started by Hufwe ta'em, October 13, 2010, 09:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekirä

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner!"

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

"students, teacher,....(stutter) BBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!" - J.J. McHabe- Up the Down Staircase - played by me XD
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Brainiac on January 31, 2011, 05:44:33 AM
Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on January 21, 2011, 05:39:55 AM
Quote from: Tawtewng on January 20, 2011, 04:56:33 PM
Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on January 20, 2011, 03:22:59 PM
Or when I said I have an iQ of 100, her mouth also fell open :P

I was thinking, ''You aint that smart are you...'', I'm so glad I didn't said that :P

I swear that's an average IQ...

EDIT: 144. I'm a certified Genius. :P
at least on some charts...
And average IQ of the Netherlands is 110
No :)
Let me be more specific, everyone one from Netherlands who did the Nation IQ that day via the internet on the site, has an average IQ over 110.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

FCKINg Thors!!! stop destroying all my Phoenixs!!!!!!
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Niwantaw

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on January 31, 2011, 06:37:03 PM
Quote from: Brainiac on January 31, 2011, 01:39:32 PM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu on January 31, 2011, 10:04:17 AM
Quote from: Tawtewng on January 20, 2011, 04:56:33 PM
Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on January 20, 2011, 03:22:59 PM
Or when I said I have an iQ of 100, her mouth also fell open :P

I was thinking, ''You aint that smart are you...'', I'm so glad I didn't said that :P

I swear that's an average IQ...

EDIT: 144. I'm a certified Genius. :P
at least on some charts...

Yes, but some would say you are too smart to see the "big picture."

I'm at 117.  Which apparently, according to the analyst, is "perfect."
Too smart to see the big picture? :p
Also, I am somewhere in the 139-145 range. Haven't done any serious tests lately, but this seems to be the agreement. People are always surprised at this, for some reason. Maybe because I act like a popsicle? :)

Well, the words come from my analyst's mouth (who is a MD).  However, she says that's the trend... not always true (and I just wanted to poke a small bit of fun at Tawtewng too ;) ).
what big picture?
Only mostly AWOL.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Niwantaw

bring void rays instead. Or a large group of immortals. Or just a shedload of stalkers/zealots
Only mostly AWOL.

Txepä Tsyal

"As long as there is injustice, whenever a Targathian baby cries out, wherever a distress signal sounds among the stars, we'll be there. This fine ship, this fine crew. Never give up... and never surrender."
New personal modo:

bommel

"If it is stupid but works, it ain't stupid"

bommel

Sіr. Ηaxalot

(23:56:56) (@DavyJones) Earth?
(23:56:56) (stdout) that was random
(23:56:59) (@DavyJones) Na'vi on earth? :O
(23:57:31) - Sacred changes topic to: "The people say Eywa will provide. With no home, no hope, there was only one place they could go - Jamaica MAHN"
(23:58:05) - Thorinair changes topic to: The people say Eywa will provide. With no home, no hope, there was only one place they could go - SWEDEN
(23:58:29) (@Thorinair) SWEEEEDISH STYLEEEEEE

Eanikran

Quote from: seykxetskxeOMEGP!
I know what it stand for ;) ;D

Txantslusam Skxawng

Eywa'eveng-tìranyu

Great minds discuss ideas.
Average minds discuss events.
Small minds discuss people.

Eyamsiyu

"I gave my love to Erin. She promised to be true. I went to war to come back and find five British soldiers had their way with her. It was consensual.... and all their fathers were hanged and the children all got pink eye while their Harry Potter books were burned."

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Oma Tirea

"Amateurs worry about equipment, professionals worry about money, masters worry about light. I just take pictures"

~ Vernon Trent, photographer

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from:  MasterMoviesOk, this is the plan, we attack them and they will die.

Le'eylan

"Do you know how hard it is to hate someone you love?"
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Le'eylan on February 12, 2011, 05:46:16 PM
"Do you know how hard it is to hate someone you love?"

Extremely.

"GET TO THE CHOPPA'!!!"

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch