The quotes of the day

Started by Hufwe ta'em, October 13, 2010, 09:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

"Chris!! Put your legs down, I can't see anything!"
Me making a joke about my friend :P ( He is tall, 1,97m, with shoes on he is 2m tall. He needs to bend a little bit when walks through the door opening )
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Txepä Tsyal

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
New personal modo:

Eyamsiyu

Carl: Happy Birthday!
Paul: It's not my birthday!

EDIT: a comment found on youtube:

"Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling & started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible with legit comments."

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lolet

"I never stereotype, you white person!"

Eywa'eveng-tìranyu

I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't swear.

Damn. Why does my cigaret always fall into my beer?

bommel

Real Programmers aren't afraid to use GOTOs. And Real Programmers can write five page long DO loops without getting confused.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate...leads to suffering....
I sense much fear in you.
-Yoda.

NotW#82

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Na'vin on February 26, 2011, 10:57:22 AM
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate...leads to suffering....

Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable... Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.
- Martin Luther King Jr.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Sіr. Ηaxalot

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on February 24, 2011, 08:04:20 PM
EDIT: a comment found on youtube:

"Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling & started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible with legit comments."

I've seen that comment :P
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Eyawng te Klltepayu

I've just noticed that Joel David Moore retweeted me!

Please tell me if you see mistakes in a Na'vi post of mine. It's the only way I'll learn. :P

Kan oe trro fnivan lì'fyat leNa'vi frapoto a foru ke sunängu rel arusikx alu Uniltìrantokx.

Niwantaw

"Just for the record, in real life I'm not blue" - Sam sleight
Only mostly AWOL.

Hufwe ta'em

Yayo

"People who are well educated and think highly of themselves don't swear"..
F***en' oath we don't.

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Puvomun

Quote from: bommel on February 25, 2011, 08:31:29 AM
Real Programmers aren't afraid to use GOTOs. And Real Programmers can write five page long DO loops without getting confused.
WIN!!

The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience.
-Harper Lee
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Na'vin Nos'feratxu

Quality is never an accident,
It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort,
Intelligent direction and skillful execution.
It represents the wise choice of many alternatives.
-Willa A. Ford

NotW#82

Sіr. Ηaxalot

"Why so many people fear spiders? I mean, I find dragons much scarier"

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JENKIIIIIIIIIINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          -Leroy Jenkins
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan) on March 06, 2011, 04:03:43 PM
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JENKIIIIIIIIIINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          -Leroy Jenkins

At least I have chicken.
        - Leroy Jenkins

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Ekirä on March 07, 2011, 10:38:11 AM
I love being Unknown. :D

Reminds me of:

'Cause we were warily unknown, but that's cool, 'cause that's where I like to be.

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!