The quotes of the day

Started by Hufwe ta'em, October 13, 2010, 09:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Ikranari on March 06, 2011, 01:55:06 PM
Oh Ikranari, you're so HOT!

Don't feed the trolls...
You have not been on sites that aren't for your age, right?..... :P

''Why is it so much more fun now?? Maybe its because of the beer.'' - me ( yesterday at carnaval )
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Sіr. Ηaxalot

"Facebook is like jail, you sit around and waste time, write on walls, and get poked by people you don't know."

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on March 11, 2011, 04:36:29 PM
"Facebook is like jail, you sit around and waste time, write on walls, and get poked by people you don't know."

HAHA!!! XD XD ;D

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

"Its just another obstacle we will get through, nothing more."-Casey

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Banelings are alot like rape!

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Arne Friedrich & Philipp Lahm! :D

- Ich hab' letztens etwas im Fernsehen gehört und zwar, dass du als kleiner Bub früher sehr schüchtern gewesen bist, und dass du in der Schule beim Theaterstück ein Baum spielen musstest, ist das richtig?
- Das sind Gerüchte, die will ich hier nicht kommentieren. ;D
- Also sie sind aus einer wirklich guten Quelle, deine Mutter hat das gesagt. Möchtest du nichts dazu sagen? ;)
- Kein Kommentar.
- Und wie steht's im Tischtennis so? :)
- Kein Kommentar. ;D

Eywa'eveng-tìranyu

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on March 12, 2011, 09:50:41 PM
Arne Friedrich & Philipp Lahm! :D

- Ich hab' letztens etwas im Fernsehen gehört und zwar, dass du als kleiner Bub früher sehr schüchtern gewesen bist, und dass du in der Schule beim Theaterstück ein Baum spielen musstest, ist das richtig?
- Das sind Gerüchte, die will ich hier nicht kommentieren. ;D
- Also sie sind aus einer wirklich guten Quelle, deine Mutter hat das gesagt. Möchtest du nichts dazu sagen? ;)
- Kein Kommentar.
- Und wie steht's im Tischtennis so? :)
- Kein Kommentar. ;D
Hahaha. Das ist großartig... ;D ;D ;D

Puvomun

To refuse awards is another way of accepting them with more noise than is normal.
- Peter Ustinov
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Eywa'eveng-tìranyu

▬|████|▬ This is Nudelholz. Copy Nudelholz in your Signatur to make better Kuchens and other Teigproducts!

Eywa'eveng-tìranyu

Quote from: Puvomun on March 19, 2011, 09:59:26 AM
To refuse awards is another way of accepting them with more noise than is normal.
- Peter Ustinov

"Ich nehme diesen Preis nicht an"

Marcel Reich-Ranicki

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Eanikran in TS the other dayHoly batman bass line

...in reaction to Nawmutral?

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

'Oma Tirea

QuoteI'll be here all night!

...or is it morning :-\ ::)

...anyways, I'm still here :P

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Brainiac

"FOR SHAI-HULUD!"

"LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS!"
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

dude!!!!!!!11!!1111!!!1 the command center freakin melted! we were outnumbered and we freakin melted it! they couldn't do shi*!
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

"We don't hate you because you're famous. You're famous because we hate you."

Tskoswizaw

"I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted even more proof."
GENERATION 17: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

ExLibrisMortis

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Brainiac

Space. The final frontier...
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

"I need to go make copies..." ...five minutes later...<does not come back with anything but watered eyes>
-my 7th period teacher ;D                                                                   /\
                                                                                                      |
                                                                        my teacher ------->  :'(
Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

Hufwe ta'em

i did steal some of your moisturizer, and i feel if i like to tell you right now in case the great man watch us now, i want goes with a clean slip. i felt guilty about it too, it feel quite good does and i never moisturize before and it feel very very nice !!!

- Haggar - BFBC2