The quotes of the day

Started by Hufwe ta'em, October 13, 2010, 09:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emtokay

"Beatles sound like a rainy day" Jake Townley in music regarding assignment on The Beatles
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Niwantaw

"My people... Sons and Daughters of Helghan. This much I vow: The history of these days will be written in blood. By crushing the armies of our enemy, by seizing the weapons they thought to turn against us, we were fighting for our very existence. But if there are those who would deny us peace; refuse us our rightful place in the universe, then we will unleash such terrible vengeance that generations yet unborn will cry out in anguish! The enemy may shatter our bodies, but they cannot break our spirit. Even now they advance on our home world, to seize by force what they cannot claim by right. They cannot imagine what awaits them. WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities... they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast."
Only mostly AWOL.

Yayo

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

ExLibrisMortis

I regret to report... that all diplomatic avenues with the Kilrathi...have been exhausted. It is now clear they have no interest... in coexisting with us or any other race. It is my sad duty to inform you... that as of Six A.M. this morning... we are formally at war with the Kilrathi. God help us all.

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Yayo Seykxel on October 29, 2010, 10:52:11 PM
"Nikolai, I thought I told you this was a one way flight!"
Speaking about Nikolai

"Da."
- Nikolai
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Yayo

Yayo on facebook

Sіr. Ηaxalot

"Da, this 'ill work"
   - Heavy weapons guy

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Yayo Seykxel on October 30, 2010, 07:15:19 PM
"Da, I know a place"
Very clear if there will or will not be a MW3 :P

''Who's Soap?''
- Some guy who had a nickname that is Worm

Yayo

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on October 31, 2010, 06:07:49 AM
Quote from: Yayo Seykxel on October 30, 2010, 07:15:19 PM
"Da, I know a place"
Very clear if there will or will not be a MW3 :P

''Who's Soap?''
- Some guy who had a nickname that is Worm

Haha, it wasn't very subtle.

Yayo on facebook

Niwantaw

"WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE REINFORCEMENTS!"
- One very badly out gunned GDI light infantryman.
Only mostly AWOL.

Yayo

Yayo on facebook

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Niwantaw

"I know it's your job but do you really need to blow everything up?"
"Just working on my promotion"
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

*big explosion*
''I've should have joined the air-force!''
- Haggard

Emtokay

Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Cliff "Elvis" Wolcott, I'll be your pilot this afternoon. Federal regulations designate this a "non-smoking" Black Hawk helicopter. For those of you who have the "Mogadishu Frequent Flyer" program, you'll be earning a hundred free credits this afternoon, and as always, the air sickness bags are located in the seat-back, in front of you.

[Durant and Wolcott talk over the intercom as they fly past each other in their helicopters]
Durant: Six-One, this is Six-Four, go to UHF secure. I've got some bad news.
Cliff Wolcott: Limo is a word, Durant. I don't want to hear about it.
Durant: It is not a word. It's an abbreviation of a word.
Cliff Wolcott: Limo is a word in common usage. That is the key phrase in scrabble, my friend, common usage.
Durant: No! If it's not in the dictionary, it doesn't count.
Cliff Wolcott: It doesn't have to be in the dictionary!
Durant: It does have to be in the dictionary! Listen, when we get back to base, it's coming off the board.
Cliff Wolcott: You touch my limo and I'll spank you, Night Stalker. You hear me?
Durant: Yeah. Promises.

If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Tíngay outíngay

A man holds his hands about three feet apart and states "The speakers that i want need to be this loud" - some dude shopping for speakers (Funny thing is that he didn't notice until the dude behind the counter started laughing what was wrong with that)
This is not a signature... It is also not a blatant lie.

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: A jingle (guess)Anything [you] can do I can do better!  No one can do this thing better than me!

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Hufwe ta'em

"I can't support bike lanes. Roads are built for buses, cars, and trucks. My heart bleeds when someone gets killed, but it's their own fault at the end of the day." - Rob Ford New Mayor of Toronto who don't care about cycling.