The vending machine (Forum Game)

Started by Sіr. Ηaxalot, February 27, 2010, 05:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeya Swizaw

Quote from: Zelenal on March 20, 2010, 01:04:40 PM
I put in Tawtute Akawng...
Ha ha... sorry.. you can have a cookie for making me laugh for unexplainable reasons.

You get a russian hat.

I put in a golf ball.
"Everybody loves me... except people who don't"
  "Oe yawne lu frapor... oe ke lu suteru mungwrr"

ShadowMainZERO

Irayo! *eats cookie*

You get a Soccer Mom!

I put in Bazooka bubblegum...

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

you get exploded

i put in a short person
Only mostly AWOL.

Rain

You get very small shoes.

I put in half of a can of mandarin oranges and some tape...
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

ShadowMainZERO

You get pear-apples!

I put in duct tape...

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Rain

You get the Force because The Force and duct tape are similar: they both have a light side and a dark side and they hold the fabric of the Universe together. Ductx Txapxe Ngahu Niwotxkrr.

I put in a tennis shoe...

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

ShadowMainZERO

lol at the classic "Duct Tape = The Force" joke.

You get Tentaballs!

I put in Aang...

Swokéyan

You get Aang back as a Na'vified airbender :P

I put in my teacher.
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

The machine throw it back in you face and display a error message about not wanting to do its homework's...

I put in my sword.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Eyamsiyu

You get a bow and a quiver full of arrows.

I put in a package of guitar picks.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Elektrolurch

You get a package of guitar picks.

I put in my dreams, which I've written down in the meanwhile. :)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

'Tsamsiyu

You get a two way ticket to Pandora.

I put in spider monkey!
Tsamsiyu oe lu. Ngeyä krr lu hasey.

'There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much' - Dr. Grace Augustine

'I dreamt I was a Warrior that could bring peace... sooner or later though... you always have to wake up...'

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

you get a spider

i put in shoes...

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

ShadowMainZERO

You get a hat!

I put in the cat that hat belonged to...

Swokéyan

You get the cat in the hat :P

I put in my numb legs.
Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Sіr. Ηaxalot

You get numb arms

I put dispenser here!

Eyamsiyu

You get PEZ!

I put in Darth Vader.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Niwantaw

ypu get a angry (green) short thing who gets ery angry because you just made the sith take
over the galaxey

i put in my copy of C&C4
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

You get a copy of COD4!

I put in my no longer working copy of Mega Man X Collection...

Rain

You get a working copy of every Pokemon game ever created.

I put in the extension cord from my laptop...