Previous topic - Next topic

Niwantaw

you get me going "WOW!"

i put in a cheeseburger
Only mostly AWOL.

Na'vi Kxanìa Taronyu

Nga get a nantang burger

Oe put in a person repetedly saying, "Oe plltxe Na'vi ni'aw!"
I am a Video Producer, Webpage Designer, Na'Vi enthusiast, BMW fanatic, and a Mac OS X Server Certified Server Administrator.

I am The People's Forbidden Hunter
Oel ngati kameie!

I don't know where to turn, as my future is clouded.  The future is a haze, as my path is unclear.  Will my loyalty stick with my Terran race, or will it stick with the Na'vi?

ShadowMainZERO

You get me saying, "I think your grammar is wrong."

I put in some phlebotinum...

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Eyamsiyu

You get a plot!

I put in a DeLorean...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Na'vi Kxanìa Taronyu

You get a Yugo!

I put in a 2010 BMW 760Li
I am a Video Producer, Webpage Designer, Na'Vi enthusiast, BMW fanatic, and a Mac OS X Server Certified Server Administrator.

Oel ngati kameie!

I don't know where to turn, as my future is clouded.  The future is a haze, as my path is unclear.  Will my loyalty stick with my Terran race, or will it stick with the Na'vi?

ShadowMainZERO

You get a nuke!

I put myself in again...

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

you get eaten
(by me)

i put in my lunch
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

You get me!

I put in Tawtute Akawng again...

Niwantaw

you get me in an amoured battle suit with 2 chainguns sholder mounted missle launchers and
a flamethrower

i put in a bicycle pump
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

You get a bycicle pimp!

I put in your armor and weapons...

Niwantaw

it fails due to the fact that i had kicked you in the head the run off giggling to take over the world

i put in the US government
Only mostly AWOL.

Rain

You get screwed.

I put in something witty and random...
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Na'vi Kxanìa Taronyu

You get Nancy Pelosi!

I put in the IRS

Oel ngati kameie!

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

You get screwed, again.

I put in my dragon statue
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Txur’Itan

You get friend and campaign who watches your house, and breathes fire on bad guys.

I put in hope, and a pair of size 13 boots.
私は太った男だ。

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Txur'Itan on March 22, 2010, 02:50:42 AM
You get friend and campaign who watches your house, and breathes fire on bad guys.

I put in hope, and a pair of size 13 boots.

You get a winning combination of Jesus and Chuck Norris!

I put in a Mac computer

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

ShadowMainZERO

You get a PC!

I put in Saphira (from the Inheratince Cycle)...

Niwantaw

you get thorn

i put in a light bulb
Only mostly AWOL.

Yeya Swizaw

You get Thomas Eddison.

I put in a Tesla Coil
"Everybody loves me... except people who don't"
  "Oe yawne lu frapor... oe ke lu suteru mungwrr"

Niwantaw

You get apocolipse tanked

i put in my memory stick