The Werewolves of the Hallelujah mountains [Forumgame]

Started by eejmensenikbenhet, December 15, 2010, 05:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eejmensenikbenhet

Tutetang ayRam aLusìngä

The Werewolves of the Hallelujah mountains is (originally) a card game (The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow), not played with poker cards but with cards specially made for this game. The basics are pretty simple: there are two groups: the civilians (also called the innocent) and the werewolves (also called the guilty). The prior goal is for both groups to kill everyone in the other group. But the thing is, only the werewolves know who is good and who is bad. Because in the daylight all players are the same, but at night the werewolves come out and kill a civilian (called the lunch). The civilians can take revenge by killing someone every evening, thats called the lynch. To prevent votings to become tie, on the first day everyone will choose a mayor. When de votings for the lynch end up tie, the mayor chooses who dies.

The civilians and werewolves:
The Werewolves - The werewolves are able to communicate on a separate forum which only the werewolfs and the gameleader enter. Every night they select a player which is to be killed.
The Civilians - The civilians are not allowed to communicat with each other aside from the main topic. Before each night they kill someone, the one they think is a werewolf.

Apart from the civilians and the wolves, there are some other roles:
The Seeër - The seeër can choose a single player every night by sending the gameleader a message. He'll get to know the role of this player.
The Hunter - The hunter kills another player when he dies, either when he's lynched or when he's lunched.
Cupid - Cupid does his wellknown job in the first night: he chooses two players which wil 'fall in love'. This means that they are allowed to communicate with each other. It also means that when one of them dies, the other will die too.
The Witch - The witch has the possibility to protect the civilian that is going to be killed by the werewolves (although she doesn't know who it is.) Her other magic potion will kill an extra player. She can use her potions by messaging the gameleader.

As you've read the game is split in nights and days. Due to the diffrence in time of the players, each day lasts for 48 hours. Then follows a night and the next day. To join in the game, just post down here you want to join and I'll put you on the list.

Players:
1. Tsteu nantang
2. Eana Tanhì

Questions can be asked in this topic.

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

Seems quite interesting. So, how are the other roles, besides the werewolves and the civilians, designated per players?

Lolet

Tsteu nantang

Seems fun but what is the role of the seeer? I don't quite understand it
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

eejmensenikbenhet

Quote from: Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato) on December 15, 2010, 06:44:10 PM
Seems quite interesting. So, how are the other roles, besides the werewolves and the civilians, designated per players?
I use a random number-generator.

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite on December 15, 2010, 07:22:17 PM
This game really reminds me of Mafia.
Mafia was the inspiration for Philippe des Pallières to create this game ;)

Quote from: Tsteu nantang on December 15, 2010, 09:50:05 PM
Seems fun but what is the role of the seeer? I don't quite understand it
The seeër is able to "see" the role of one player each night.

Tsteu nantang

http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Eana Tanhì

well, it seems quite interesting, but i guess i'll need some time to completely understand the game...sign me up too ;D

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...