Main Menu

The "what if" thread

Started by 'Oma Tirea, May 16, 2011, 03:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seze Mune

↑  You mean they aren't already?  :o  8)

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Alyara Arati

Quote from: archaic on October 02, 2011, 03:10:28 PM
What if women were obsessed with baseball, cute cats, meaningful relationships and casual snuggling after mating? And what if nothing other than personal gratification was actually important to them?

Fixed it for you.

What if the constant use of abbreviations didn't annoy me quite so much?
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

'Oma Tirea

What if I wasn't sooo obsessed with Meyers-Briggs and Portal/Portal 2?

:P :P :P

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Seze Mune

Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on October 07, 2011, 01:02:28 AM

What if I had aclue what Portal/Portal 2

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on September 26, 2011, 06:22:54 AM
Quote from: Seze Mune on September 25, 2011, 07:06:21 PM
Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on September 25, 2011, 02:50:53 PM
Quote from: Seze Mune ;D

I'm flattered  :).

What if the girl i love didn't block me on Facebook because she felt uncomfortable having me around since she's with somebody else?  :'(

What if she knew you were the one who could make laugh when she was sad? :D

What if she knew that if she was sad, i would hold her in my arms to comfort her?  :'(

I understood the conversation up to this point... Then i lost it  :-\  :P.

Ma Seze Mune, what did you mean by:

Quote from: Seze MuneWhat if she knew she could count on you to allow her to do that and be safe, without further expectations?  ;)

And what did you, ma Alyara, mean by:

Quote from: Alyara AratiWhat if we all had a friend we could count on like that? :D

And, lastly, ma Seze Mune, what did you mean by:

Quote from: Seze MuneWhat if men knew that they could start the best, most enduring, nurturing and loving relationships that way?  And what if that was actually important to them?   :D

You girls just drifted away from me  :P.

On topic: What if i knew what you girls meant by that?  ;D
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

What if I started to consider the possibility of someone else fitting Harry? :o And what if I felt like an absolutely horrible traitor because of it?

Seze Mune

What if you weren't the only one thinking that?

Alyara Arati

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on October 08, 2011, 09:27:21 AM
On topic: What if i knew what you girls meant by that?  ;D
What if guys could always understand what girls meant? :-X
~ Leonardo da Vinci

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Seze Mune on October 07, 2011, 12:36:17 PM
Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on October 07, 2011, 01:02:28 AM

What if I had aclue what Portal/Portal 2
http://www.thinkwithportals.com/

What if fko couldn't think with portals?

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on October 08, 2011, 08:50:02 PM
What if I started to consider the possibility of someone else fitting Harry? :o And what if I felt like an absolutely horrible traitor because of it?

Harry who  ???? Harry Potter  ????

Quote from: Teylar Ta PalulukankelkuOn topic: What if i knew what you girls meant by that?  ;D
Quote from: Alyara AratiWhat if guys could always understand what girls meant? :-X

HRH  ;D!

What if you girls understood why we guys don't always understand what you mean?  ;D

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on October 09, 2011, 12:46:17 PM

Srane. :)

Seze Mune

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on October 09, 2011, 12:46:17 PM

Quote from: Teylar Ta PalulukankelkuOn topic: What if i knew what you girls meant by that?  ;D
Quote from: Alyara AratiWhat if guys could always understand what girls meant? :-X

HRH  ;D!

What if you girls understood why we guys don't always understand what you mean?  ;D

What if there was a cure for that?

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

What if i didn't need it?  ;D

BTW: I still don't get what you girls meant by that  :-\? Could you please explain  ??? :(?! Please, please, pretty please  ??? :(?!

Alyara Arati

Quote from: Seze Mune on September 26, 2011, 08:12:57 PM
Quote from: Alyara Arati on September 26, 2011, 06:42:32 PM
Quote from: Seze Mune on September 26, 2011, 01:21:50 PM
What if she knew she could count on you to allow her to do that and be safe, without further expectations?  ;)
What if we all had a friend we could count on like that? :D
What if men knew that they could start the best, most enduring, nurturing and loving relationships that way?  And what if that was actually important to them?   :D

Ma Seze Mune, feel free to chime in, but from my perspective... hugs with no strings attached are always welcome, but if you have to worry about "will being in his arms encourage him to think I feel more than I do, and maybe make other moves that I don't want?" that takes all the comfort out of it.  However, being a friend that a girl can count on not to take advantage of the situation in any way, can actually lead to the development of a closer relationship based on that trust and affection.  It takes a little longer, but it's harder to resist someone you know truly cares for you.

On topic:  what if guys didn't believe the cliché that nice guys finish last?
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Seze Mune

Quote from: Alyara Arati on October 11, 2011, 05:22:54 PM
What if she knew she could count on you to allow her to do that and be safe, without further expectations?  ;)
What if men knew that they could start the best, most enduring, nurturing and loving relationships that way?  And what if that was actually important to them?   :D

Ma Seze Mune, feel free to chime in, but from my perspective... hugs with no strings attached are always welcome, but if you have to worry about "will being in his arms encourage him to think I feel more than I do, and maybe make other moves that I don't want?" that takes all the comfort out of it.  However, being a friend that a girl can count on not to take advantage of the situation in any way, can actually lead to the development of a closer relationship based on that trust and affection.  It takes a little longer, but it's harder to resist someone you know truly cares for you.

I couldn't agree more!

What if guys didn't believe that girls only go for 'bad boys'?

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Seze Mune on October 11, 2011, 08:45:40 PM
What if she knew she could count on you to allow her to do that and be safe, without further expectations?  ;)
What if men knew that they could start the best, most enduring, nurturing and loving relationships that way?  And what if that was actually important to them?   :D

Ma Seze Mune, feel free to chime in, but from my perspective... hugs with no strings attached are always welcome, but if you have to worry about "will being in his arms encourage him to think I feel more than I do, and maybe make other moves that I don't want?" that takes all the comfort out of it.  However, being a friend that a girl can count on not to take advantage of the situation in any way, can actually lead to the development of a closer relationship based on that trust and affection.  It takes a little longer, but it's harder to resist someone you know truly cares for you.

I couldn't agree more!

On topic:  what if guys didn't believe the cliché that nice guys finish last?

Ma Alyara, here's the problem: The girl i love knows i'm in love with her despite me specifically telling everyone in my former class i told it to (This was before i started the Swedish equivalent of High School this fall. It was last summer, just before school was about to end. This girl was in my former class.) not to tell her. Maybe she figured it out on her own. After all, when i think of it, i wasn't that discrete around her  :P. It just feels like the relationship we could have isn't going to happen since instead of us ``naturally´´ getting to know eachother, she will always feel uncomfortable around me because she knows my intentions  :(.

Wow, this thread has turned into some sort of love doctor therapy session  ;D, But i guess it's alright since it's an off-topic thread, anyway  :P. I'm off to bed now. We can continue this therapy session tomorrow  :). Txon lefpom  :)!

Irtaviš Ačankif

What if everybody on Earth spoke Na'vi nì'aw?
Previously Ithisa Kīranem, Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng.

Name from my Sakaš conlang, from Sakasul Ältäbisäl Acarankïp

"First name" is Ačankif, not Eltabiš! In Na'vi, Atsankip.

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng on October 13, 2011, 05:58:23 PM
What if everybody on Earth spoke Na'vi nì'aw?

What if everybody on Earth spoke the same language, and that language was very clean like Na'vi?

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

archaic

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on October 13, 2011, 03:03:29 PM
Quote from: Seze Mune on October 11, 2011, 08:45:40 PM

I couldn't agree more!

Ma Alyara, here's the problem: The girl i love knows i'm in love with her despite me specifically telling everyone in my former class i told it to (This was before i started the Swedish equivalent of High School this fall. It was last summer, just before school was about to end. This girl was in my former class.) not to tell her. Maybe she figured it out on her own. After all, when i think of it, i wasn't that discrete around her  :P. It just feels like the relationship we could have isn't going to happen since instead of us ``naturally´´ getting to know eachother, she will always feel uncomfortable around me because she knows my intentions  :(.

Wow, this thread has turned into some sort of love doctor therapy session  ;D, But i guess it's alright since it's an off-topic thread, anyway  :P. I'm off to bed now. We can continue this therapy session tomorrow  :). Txon lefpom  :)!

What if everyone was completely honest with each other (and themselves)?
What if Nice guy's didn't finish last? (they do tend to)
What if girls didn't go for 'bad boys'? (too often they do)
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.