Main Menu

The "what if" thread

Started by 'Oma Tirea, May 16, 2011, 03:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

What if I hadn't finished my year single for once? HRH Looks like it's gonna happen anyway, like always. :-X

archaic

What if you had a relationship you bitterly regretted?
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: archaic on December 27, 2011, 03:55:07 PM
Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on October 13, 2011, 03:03:29 PM
Quote from: Seze Mune on October 11, 2011, 08:45:40 PM
Quote from: Alyara Arati on October 11, 2011, 05:22:54 PM
Quote from: Seze Mune on September 26, 2011, 08:12:57 PM
Quote from: Alyara Arati on September 26, 2011, 06:42:32 PM
Quote from: Seze Mune on September 26, 2011, 01:21:50 PM
What if she knew she could count on you to allow her to do that and be safe, without further expectations?  ;)
What if we all had a friend we could count on like that? :D
What if men knew that they could start the best, most enduring, nurturing and loving relationships that way?  And what if that was actually important to them?   :D

Ma Seze Mune, feel free to chime in, but from my perspective... hugs with no strings attached are always welcome, but if you have to worry about "will being in his arms encourage him to think I feel more than I do, and maybe make other moves that I don't want?" that takes all the comfort out of it.  However, being a friend that a girl can count on not to take advantage of the situation in any way, can actually lead to the development of a closer relationship based on that trust and affection.  It takes a little longer, but it's harder to resist someone you know truly cares for you.

I couldn't agree more!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on October 11, 2011, 05:22:54 PM

On topic:  what if guys didn't believe the cliché that nice guys finish last?

What if guys didn't believe that girls only go for 'bad boys'?

Ma Alyara, here's the problem: The girl i love knows i'm in love with her despite me specifically telling everyone in my former class i told it to (This was before i started the Swedish equivalent of High School this fall. It was last summer, just before school was about to end. This girl was in my former class.) not to tell her. Maybe she figured it out on her own. After all, when i think of it, i wasn't that discrete around her  :P. It just feels like the relationship we could have isn't going to happen since instead of us ``naturally´´ getting to know eachother, she will always feel uncomfortable around me because she knows my intentions  :(.

Wow, this thread has turned into some sort of love doctor therapy session  ;D, But i guess it's alright since it's an off-topic thread, anyway  :P. I'm off to bed now. We can continue this therapy session tomorrow  :). Txon lefpom  :)!

What if everyone was completely honest with each other (and themselves)?
What if Nice guy's didn't finish last? (they do tend to)
What if girls didn't go for 'bad boys'? (too often they do)

What do you mean by nice guys finishing last, ma archaic (I know you were referencing to what Alyara said earlier in this thread. But still, i thought i might as well ask you  :D.)  ????

I don't know much about my crush'es boyfriend, but judging by what i've heard about him and seen of him (I've seen him in a couple of photos on Facebook.), he seems like a ``bad-boy´´ to me  :-\.

BTW: I think it's about time we stop quoting eachother so much :P  ;D.
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Seze Mune

What if we admit that sometimes it's fun to be human?

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

What if I pass my C1-Prüfung, after all?! :D :o

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Ftxavanga Txe′lan on January 15, 2012, 08:45:34 AM
What if I pass my C1-Prüfung, after all?! :D :o

What kind of test is that, ma tsmuke  ????

Niri Te

What IF Pandora REALLY existed, and God, YHWH, Eywa, who, or whatever had the power to place you ON Pandora in the blink on an eye, AS Na'vi. That aside from fluent Na'vi which would be given to you, the ONLY things that you would know, are what you know RIGHT NOW, including all of your memories of Earth. That the 'Olo that you were placed in would accept you as one of their own, WOULD YOU DO IT?
Remember, that you have ALL of your knowledge of technology, but you are in the STONE AGE. WOULD YOU DO IT?
As long as I would be given the shot at tsaheylu with an Ikran If I could qualify, I would do it in a MOMENT, NO looking back, NO regrets.
Niri Te
Tokx alu tawtute, Tirea Le Na'vi

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Niri Te on January 27, 2012, 04:48:05 PM
What IF Pandora REALLY existed, and God, YHWH, Eywa, who, or whatever had the power to place you ON Pandora in the blink on an eye, AS Na'vi. That aside from fluent Na'vi which would be given to you, the ONLY things that you would know, are what you know RIGHT NOW, including all of your memories of Earth. That the 'Olo that you were placed in would accept you as one of their own, WOULD YOU DO IT?
Remember, that you have ALL of your knowledge of technology, but you are in the STONE AGE. WOULD YOU DO IT?
As long as I would be given the shot at tsaheylu with an Ikran If I could qualify, I would do it in a MOMENT, NO looking back, NO regrets.
Niri Te

Oh, how i wish that was true  :(...

Irtaviš Ačankif

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on January 28, 2012, 04:53:08 PM
Quote from: Niri Te on January 27, 2012, 04:48:05 PM
Niri Te

Oh, how i wish that was true  :(...
Well, I'd be a physics/math teacher and then I'll try to harness Eywa and turn it into a computer. I'll port GCC to Eywa!  ;D
Previously Ithisa Kīranem, Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng.

Name from my Sakaš conlang, from Sakasul Ältäbisäl Acarankïp

"First name" is Ačankif, not Eltabiš! In Na'vi, Atsankip.

Kxeyo

What if all this nice spam threads are dead?
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

What if we had to pound on drums instead of type on keyboards?

Kxeyo

What if we had to sleep at least 12 hours every day?
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Ateyo Te Syaksyuk

What if we had to stop pounding on drums form 12 hours aday because someone ELSE was asleep?

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on February 17, 2012, 01:01:41 PM
What if we had to sleep at least 12 hours every day?

And what if that was actually during the day instead of the night?

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Kxeyo

What if there was no night?
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Irtaviš Ačankif

What if Na'vi became an official EU language?
Previously Ithisa Kīranem, Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng.

Name from my Sakaš conlang, from Sakasul Ältäbisäl Acarankïp

"First name" is Ačankif, not Eltabiš! In Na'vi, Atsankip.

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng on February 18, 2012, 09:45:11 AM

What if i'm anxiously waiting for that day to come?  ;D

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on February 20, 2012, 02:43:58 PM
Quote from: Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng on February 18, 2012, 09:45:11 AM

What if i'm anxiously waiting for that day to come?  ;D

What if the same happened for America as well?
What if instead of the USA being English-centric, the USA was more diverse in languages, at least?

ÌTXTSTXRR!!