UCSC's Fish Rap's AVATAR Article

Started by Payoang, February 13, 2010, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payoang

Viewer discretion advised. Don't read if easily offended. I'm just in shock...

From UCSC's Fish Rap Live:

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Well we can't take this to seriously since he's obviously brain damaged, poor thing, I was of course offend by the main article but I have to admit some of the words on the right made me laugh.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Lightna

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tìyawntsaheylu on February 14, 2010, 10:03:21 AM
Well we can't take this to seriously since he's obviously brain damaged, poor thing, I was of course offend by the main article but I have to admit some of the words on the right made me laugh.

Precisely. This fool isn't thinking of this too logically. There is a fine line that this poor fool has no idea about. The Na'vi's queues have two purposes (that we know of) that, unfortunately, share similarities. Both purposes combine one another's neural system. So when a Na'vi links with a Pa'li, Ikran, Toruk, it's a symbiotic connection. Both can benefit from it. (Which means they'll be able to eat, get something to drink ect.)

Now with two Na'vi that have chosen each other as mates, thats where all the problems have come from. (Along with Zoe's poorly stated statement and the 2007 script.) Hell, all this hoopla is most likely coming from closed minded christains trying to impose their religion on all of us because "if you don't believe what we believe, you're going to hell." No sense of humor or imagination. Period. =/

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Yom: a sound made when something is yummy.

He hit his stride there.

UCSC, home of the banana slugs (Go Slugs!). That place is full of stoners, hippies, and rich brats who convinced mommy and daddy to let them waste 4 years on a degree there instead of a real school like Berkely--and home of the uber-feminist--many of whom have been my friends over the years--even though we may not always agree that "all men are useless and disgusting." I have dated girls from UCSC, had friends who went to UCSC, and I have lived in SC for a while. There is a reason this clown is writing for a paper called the fish wrap instead of the Times. I hope he gets enough email pointing out how snumìna he is that he posts a retraction. I will start.
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Lightna

I just realized something else as well. The guy who wrote this is just trolling. So...

Payoang

Bump.

HI FISH WRAP! http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fish-Rap-Live/22974881156

(Too late to say that the entire site was spawned by a fellow UCSC Slug?)

Kaltxì Palulukan!

**I** have yellow fuzzy Banana Slug slippers I will have you know.

2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

'eylan na'viyä