um...why was this ment for me? ???

oh and hello Slimz

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on July 08, 2010, 12:54:29 PM
um...why was this ment for me? ???

i was wondering the same thing when i saw this...it's desgined for the user to see their user name...it gets REALLY annoying
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

kyle katarn

.... yeah...... i only make deals with credits, not..... dollars. they aren't as good as it used to be. besides, i have no idea why my name stays up there, maybe just because my name is.... awesome and i happen to be awesome??

truthfully, i have not a clue, but hey, i decline the offer. i need that type of money for my lightsaber crystal anyway..... :-\

Txuraeyktan

These guys are in the ER Click to save them!

kyle katarn

thats just wrong........ credits are more valuable anyway........

Rain

HISS!!!!!
*SETS IT AFIRE*
*STABS IT WITH SPEAR, KNIFE, ARROW, POINTY STICK, and SMALL ROCK*
*STOMPS ON IT*
*buries it under pile of stones, to be forgotten forever*

It's RDA! Kill it! Tspang! Terkup!
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Stynat

*screaming*  >:(
*runs away*
*eats a cookie*
*return to the computer*
*reads again*
*screaming again*

'Ì'awn Menari

OME are we Na'vi or tawtute (we all know about you tatewng).  *grabs her bows and arrows, and calls her Ikran, Palulukan and her pandoran Raptor*
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

'Ì'awn Menari

they need to attack first... *watches them warily on her rapor*
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Rain

Quote from: Ì'awn Menari on July 08, 2010, 03:59:37 PM
OME are we Na'vi or tawtute (we all know about you tatewng).  *grabs her bows and arrows, and calls her Ikran, Palulukan and her pandoran Raptor*

Wouldn't that be a Slinger?

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Rain on July 08, 2010, 05:56:24 PM
Quote from: Ì'awn Menari on July 08, 2010, 03:59:37 PM

Wouldn't that be a Slinger?

i have no idea i'm thinking of a pandoran version of a deinonochus or utah-raptor or some large raptor...
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Rain

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Rain on July 08, 2010, 05:59:05 PM
Philosoraptor, perhaps? lol

the velociraptor? like in Jurrasic Park or something if so those things are itty bitty in real life.  the deinonochus were the big ones.  the adult could stand higher than an man.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Niawve Mokri

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on July 08, 2010, 05:23:41 AM
[you], you should definitely distress yourself. Your name pops up in all that posts around here.

I've seen all of them. And I do not know why. First off, I did not make the thread and that is the truth. Whoever is doing this needs to stop. I did not make this thread if anyone is wondering so please don't blame all this on me.

Swoka Ikran

Wonder what other things the admin has installed and not told us about...

Quote from: Niawve Mokri on July 08, 2010, 07:28:49 PM
I've seen all of them. And I do not know why. First off, I did not make the thread and that is the truth. Whoever is doing this needs to stop. I did not make this thread if anyone is wondering so please don't blame all this on me.
Looks like Niawve Mokri fell for it. I almost fell for it at lunch today until I took the time to walk across the room to another PC and look without logging in.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Tompa'Ivong

Yea, it is none the less an interesting BB code, I did the same thing you did, I have another computer sitting next to me

"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Weird... Inwe_Elensar is my LJ name, among other things and my user name on here.
To live in the past is to die in the present.

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Niawve Mokri on July 08, 2010, 07:28:49 PM
Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on July 08, 2010, 05:23:41 AM
[you], you should definitely distress yourself. Your name pops up in all that posts around here.

mawe we know it's not you.  and i fell for it too.  i saw my name and was thinking the same thing you did.  no one is blaming you so rutxe mawe ma 'eylan

*gently pats Niawve on the shoulder*
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D