Main Menu

...well...

Started by Toast, December 08, 2010, 08:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 09, 2010, 05:13:21 PM
D:

And I'm clearly still alive!!! *aaaaah*
So it  W A S  you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tirea Aean

O.O HUH??? When did I say that??

I'm mourning here! D;

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 09, 2010, 05:03:42 PM
*sniff*
Man...good ol Toast and I were soo close. Almost like the same person. O.O

Sandvich, this is NOT the thread man!! *sniff*

hmmm......

Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 09, 2010, 05:13:21 PM
D:

And I'm clearly still alive!!! *aaaaah*

Busted!?

Also, Tirea is the moderator, that should be able to crosscheck IPs to find out who it is :D

Le'eylan

Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Tirea Aean

Uhhhh... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That DOesss KINDAA appear incriminating doesn't it....

I'm gonna need a good lawyer....

"Aw man that is just wroooong"

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Eyamsiyu

Ok, so I might as well blab my mouth and say...

After the hour of the Project NgayNume class that happens at 7PM GMT-5, Maweyatan had admitted that he was Toast.  When he did this a LOT of people had either left, or in general didn't show up.  He converted his account to promote Project NgayNume.  Now, this was the last I heard of the identity behind Toast, so IDK if the account was handed over to someone else... after all, Tirea SURE IS making a case for himself...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on December 09, 2010, 05:32:01 PM
Ok, so I might as well blab my mouth and say...

After the hour of the Project NgayNume class that happens at 7PM GMT-5, Maweyatan had admitted that he was Toast.  When he did this a LOT of people had either left, or in general didn't show up.  He converted his account to promote Project NgayNume.  Now, this was the last I heard of the identity behind Toast, so IDK if the account was handed over to someone else... --

This is all true...

*turns around and vanishes*

Eyamsiyu

Which goes to show, another reason to hang out on TS after class, because you learn fun gossipy tidbits.  :-[

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Tirea Aean

PIAK RÄ'Ä SIVI. DO NOT OPEN.

Ekirä

Ok...sooo Toast is both Maweyatan and Tirea? XD

Eyamsiyu

It was Maweya-Tirea!!!  :o

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Eyamsiyu

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

I knew it. I could smell it.

Eyamsiyu

Tirea Aean

I am Toast the great!! Fear my Toastiness!! tho it really was originally Maweyatan.

Ekirä

Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 09, 2010, 06:43:39 PM
I am Toast the great!! Fear my Toastiness!! tho it really was originally Maweyatan.

I WAS RIGHT! BUT YOU DENIED IT! >:(