Main Menu

...well...

Started by Toast, December 08, 2010, 08:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Ekirä on December 09, 2010, 08:08:10 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 09, 2010, 06:43:39 PM
I am Toast the great!! Fear my Toastiness!! tho it really was originally Maweyatan.

I WAS RIGHT! BUT YOU DENIED IT! >:(

aw BUT it wouldnt be as fun if it were so easily guessed from day one now would it?? I like teasin people. XD and being mysterious...but im not good at it.

Well. i see the failure in that, and the fault. That was pretty WRONGGG....

Ekirä, EVERYONE. I am sorry. If you never forgive me, I understand.

Ekirä

Oh, no, sure I forgive you. XD It was all in fun.

I'm just really glad I did guess correctly, because I was SURE it was you and then it wasn't and I got all confused.... ::)

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Ekirä on December 09, 2010, 08:26:19 PM
Oh, no, sure I forgive you. XD It was all in fun.

I'm just really glad I did guess correctly, because I was SURE it was you and then it wasn't and I got all confused.... ::)

LOL exactly! all in fun. Well Toast's account still exists, but I wont use him anymore. especially now.

Girl you should be in the FBI or something LOL it sure didnt take you long. course then again, i didnt make a whole lot of effort on my part, but it was enough to leave a lot of others guessing. ;D

Ekirä

You wouldn't believe how shocked I was when you insisted it wasn't you.... XD I had become over confident from a previous incident, anyway. :P

But see, the truth did come out eventually. ;)

Quote from: Ekirä on November 29, 2010, 07:25:52 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on November 29, 2010, 07:10:23 PM
eh. Think what you want to think. but NgayNume is Toast. not me.

Fine...I'll just think what I want to think, then. ;) The truth will come out someday, I'm guessing. ;D

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

I knew it was you as well, because whenever Toast was logged in, you were logged out. :P

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan on December 09, 2010, 09:11:13 PM
I knew it was you as well, because whenever Toast was logged in, you were logged out. :P

that. but Sometimes i had two browsers going. but not often enough. actually, I knew that someone would notice that. I was surprised that no one said anything about all the evidence just pouring itself in the hands of the investigators... XD

Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 09, 2010, 09:26:55 PM

that. but Sometimes i had two browsers going. but not often enough. actually, I knew that someone would notice that. I was surprised that no one said anything about all the evidence just pouring itself in the hands of the investigators... XD

Good job hiding it though. :) *claps*

Tirea Aean

and any mod could easily have went to see recent online users and right on top of each other is Me and Toast, and our IP is the same.....cough.

Eanikran

Quote from: Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan on December 09, 2010, 09:29:18 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 09, 2010, 09:26:55 PM

Good job hiding it though. :) *claps*
Sure as hell had me convinced it wasn't him  ;D

Ekirä

Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 09, 2010, 09:34:09 PM
and any mod could easily have went to see recent online users and right on top of each other is Me and Toast, and our IP is the same.....cough.

But maybe the other mods weren't curious enough to look. ;)

The rest of us had to just take our best guess. ;D

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Ekirä on December 09, 2010, 09:37:04 PM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 09, 2010, 09:34:09 PM

But maybe the other mods weren't curious enough to look. ;)

The rest of us had to just take our best guess. ;D

Or maybe they DID look and they confirmed their suspicions and still played along... >:D bwahahacough.

Tirea Aean

and plus, what kind of 4 hour old breakfast item is gonna have such Na'vi skills of one who has been around a month and a week short of a year? :P but you noticed that instantly, as i would have hoped you would. XD

Ekirä

Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 09, 2010, 09:41:07 PM
and plus, what kind of 4 hour old breakfast item is gonna have such Na'vi skills of one who has been around a month and a week short of a year? :P but you noticed that instantly, as i would have hoped you would. XD

Exactly. Which is what ruled out a TON of people for me....

But Maweyatan's Na'vi is very good. ;)

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Ekirä on December 09, 2010, 09:43:30 PM

Tis. I helped with some of that. ;) but it cant be him cuz he has a MUCH funnier personality than me. I am boring if you havent noticed...XD

Ekirä

Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 09, 2010, 09:48:24 PM
Quote from: Ekirä on December 09, 2010, 09:43:30 PM

Tis. I helped with some of that. ;) but it cant be him cuz he has a MUCH funnier personality than me. I am boring if you havent noticed...XD

Kehe, I haven't noticed, actually. ;) Trust me. You're not boring. I knew you were Toast because your writing style is pretty unique on this board.

Tirea Aean

It is? Does it smell like Baltimore? O.O

Tirea Aean

Ekirä

Quote from: Tirea Aean on December 09, 2010, 09:59:27 PM
It is? Does it smell like Baltimore? O.O

Uhhhh I don't know anything about Baltimore. XD