what are you up to at the moment, ma tsmuk?

Started by Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite, March 01, 2011, 07:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swoka Ikran

Still sitting on the computer...while writing this, and watching my friend play old NES games on the Wii.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Blue Elf

Quote from: Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite on March 26, 2011, 10:33:51 AM
- I'll have a beautiful white dress; kind of bohemian, the skirt is gorgeous; and we'll be buying me a wrap to fit over my shoulders (the dress doesn't look great from the hips up because of my body type).
- a purple Wiccan scarf that I will use as a headwrap. :]
- going to try and find some heels that would work with this whole get-up I have going ;P
- a Hawaiian KuiKui nut bead necklace, a few light brown feathers tied to it.
- another small black/grey feather braided into my hair.
- a bracelet (supposed to be a necklace, but it's got magnets to change it to either) beaded with light blue beads, clear beads, and small silver beads but with magnetized pieces every inch or so.
- a fake diamond necklace with silver flowers with the diamonds in them.
- a few rings;
- a beautiful diamond ring that are white gold leaves with diamonds in them.
- a gold ring with a pink diamond surrounded by colored leaves and berries.
- two rings I bought together that say peace and love, respectively.
- and a pair of earrings that are circular at the top with an intricate pattern, with white beads, small intricate lined silver beads, and beads with amber diamonds
I usually don't go all out with jewelry and things like that, but I'm feeling very at one with the Na'vi today. :] too much? ;D
It sounds well, but I can't imagine that, can you post your photo?
But I'm afraid you use too much rings, I think Na'vi don't use them...
Anyway, I just listening to the TireaRadio (understand nothing), browsing the forum and thinking if to do something useful related to Na'vi or go to bed because this night time changes into summer one (what a skxawng developed this?), so I loose a hour of dreaming...
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Lolet

I am going to an art show on a yacht tonight. and I decided to dress Na'vi style;

- I'll have a beautiful white dress; kind of bohemian, the skirt is gorgeous; and we'll be buying me a wrap to fit over my shoulders (the dress doesn't look great from the hips up because of my body type).
- going to try and find some heels that would work with this whole get-up I have going ;P
- a bracelet (supposed to be a necklace, but it's got magnets to change it to either) beaded with light blue beads, clear beads, and small silver beads but with magnetized pieces every inch or so.
- a few rings;
- and a pair of earrings that are circular at the top with an intricate pattern, with white beads, small intricate lined silver beads, and beads with amber diamonds

I usually don't go all out with jewelry and things like that, but I'm feeling very at one with the Na'vi today. :] too much? ;D

You should try feather earrings with that sometime. They're awesome.  :D

Eanikran

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya on March 26, 2011, 09:47:01 PM
I am going to an art show on a yacht tonight. and I decided to dress Na'vi style;

- a few rings;

You should try feather earrings with that sometime. They're awesome.  :D
Na Neytiriyä? :P

Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite

ma Blue sì ma Lolet; I did not get a chance to dress in that, which I will explain why..

I went to the mall to look for some clothes or jewelry and met up with, well, ex-friends now; and one of them stole $50 from me and my cell phone. so. yeah.
old gallery link?id=2025[/img]

oel ayngati kameie, ma aysmukan sì aysmuke, Eywa ayngahu.
oeyä tsmukan, ma Nick, oeru ngaytxoa livu. nìmwey tsurokx. nga yawne lu oer.

Eyawng te Klltepayu

Ironing an RDA patch onto the front of the left leg of some khaki shorts that have a round hole at the back.
Please tell me if you see mistakes in a Na'vi post of mine. It's the only way I'll learn. :P

Kan oe trro fnivan lì'fyat leNa'vi frapoto a foru ke sunängu rel arusikx alu Uniltìrantokx.

Lolet

Quote from: Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite on March 27, 2011, 02:09:46 AM
ma Blue sì ma Lolet; I did not get a chance to dress in that, which I will explain why..

I went to the mall to look for some clothes or jewelry and met up with, well, ex-friends now; and one of them stole $50 from me and my cell phone. so. yeah.

What horrid people! >:(

Puvomun

Doing final testing on my Na'vi word of the Day script. (It will spout a Na'vi word onto Twitter daily, through @navi_wotd, please spread the word! :))

It's going live in little over an hour.
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

Blue Elf

Oh, ma Neyn'ite, I regret it.
Fìkifkey lu kawng krro, oe 'efu keftxo ....

bommel

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Blue Elf

switching my comp off and entering my bed :)
Ayngaru livu txon lefpom, ma smuktu

Eyawng te Klltepayu

That sounds awful. Are you going to do anything about that?
Please tell me if you see mistakes in a Na'vi post of mine. It's the only way I'll learn. :P

Kan oe trro fnivan lì'fyat leNa'vi frapoto a foru ke sunängu rel arusikx alu Uniltìrantokx.

Swoka Ikran

Listening to the Philadelphia Flyers game while debugging the Seed of Language Converter I developed...

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

DJ Makto

About to publicly announce the release of a previously secret project to this forum and several other forums in a few hours.

Swoka Ikran

Finished watching Flyers game (lost 1-2 :( ), now just sitting on the computer.

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: Inspirata on March 27, 2011, 09:30:15 PM
Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on March 27, 2011, 04:50:41 PM
typing this post

Quoting a post
Quoting a post that states someone is quoting a post about someone who is typing a post...

...seriously: Watching Forensic Files and sitting on the computer when I should be going to bed because I have class tomorrow.

Puvomun

Mentally preparing going to the office today, and hoping a certain person is not there, as said person has the uncanny ability to yank my usually unyankable chain.
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.