what are you up to at the moment, ma tsmuk?

Started by Neyn'ite Te Tsahìk Txeptsyìp'ite, March 01, 2011, 07:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tìtstewan

Trying to backport the image proxy feature of SMF 2.1 in order to get rid of the mixed content issue when setting up https and SSL...

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Lerngruppe - There are about 8 ppl which reminds me to our deep night lessons with Tirea Aean.

We need you back ma TA! You, one of the blue ones of us!
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1551 ($396 with sales) (updated 17.3.16)
  • Games owned: 97
  • Games not played: 34 (35%)
  • Hours on record: 1,825.3h

archaic

Posting fanfic, Part Six. It's a short one, but the next bit is something like 1000 words, which would have made this section longer than I'm trying to keep to in this fic.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Tìtstewan

Moving topics from the beginner board to the appropriate sub-board.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

archaic

Posting fanfic, Part Eight. It's a longer one this time.
Working towards the final reveal (which you never get to actually see).

archaic

(sorry for the double post)
Reading news stories on the net .....

Quote from: archaic on March 15, 2015, 03:11:20 PM
Quote from: Vawmataw on March 15, 2015, 11:50:26 AM
Quote from: Vawmataw on March 15, 2015, 11:39:30 AM
Quote from: Vawmataw on March 15, 2015, 11:39:30 AM
Quote from: archaic on March 15, 2015, 11:21:40 AM
Quote from: Vawmataw on March 15, 2015, 08:18:06 AM
Quote from: archaic on March 15, 2015, 05:59:08 AM
Wondering if I have the answer to Detroit's problems.

Move the border north and west so it becomes part of Canada.

America no longer has the problem, and as part of Canada it will regenerate naturally within ten years, to be a thriving city once again.

;)  :D
And how it will regenerate naturally?
Quote from: http://forum.learnnavi.org/mgallery/?sa=item;id=5953Was almost named the Ultimate Awesome Land, but Canada was chosen - so that America didn't feel too inferior.
As part of Canada, there would be Canadians to repopulate it, initially cheap prices would attract young families, there are large industrial areas with excellent opportunities for redevelopment.
Detroit has some excellent facilities, it also has some utter dereliction. Clearing and landscaping would be a feature, with large green spaces to provide a further lure for families with children.
The Mounties would make short work of local crime.
Canadian education, health, and other benefits would transform Detroit's prospects almost over night.
And, while a few residents would no doubt decline the opportunity to upgrade to Canadian citizenship, that's their loss!

Detroit Metro Airport  .....
Quote from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit_Metropolitan_Wayne_County_AirportWayne County Airport Authority, the airport is one of the nation's most-recently expanded and modernized airports, with six major runways, two terminals, 145 in-service gates,[5] and an on-site Westin Hotel and conference center. McNamara Terminal's Concourse A is the world's second-longest airport terminal building at 1 mi (1.6 km).[6] It is just surpassed by the 1.06 mi (1.71 km) long Kansai International Airport Terminal 1 near Osaka, Japan, which opened in 2008 with a total length of 1.7 miles (2.7 km), is actually three separate structures linked together by underground connectors). Detroit Metropolitan Airport has maintenance facilities capable of servicing and repairing aircraft as large as the Boeing 747.[7] The airport is 7 miles (11 km) from Willow Run Airport (YIP).

In 2012, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport was the 16th-busiest airport in the United States and the 44th-busiest airport in the world in terms of passenger traffic.
Michigan Central Station is in need of much renovation, but could provide excellent opportunities when completed.

Detroit has a rich and vibrant history, yet the US government has cast it aside and forsaken it. With Canadian vision, initiative and stewardship, it can once more be the great powerhouse it so rightly deserves to be.
Taking Detroit's talented citizenry, it's assets and opportunities combined with the greatest nation on Earth - Canada, it's clarity of purpose, it's justice, and good governance.
Together Detroit and Canada can move forward, into a bright and effervescent future. A future delivering economic prosperity, vibrant culture and environmental sustainability, not just for for each and every citizen of this reborn city but the entire nation.

Possibly.
*so much compliments*
No doubt that Detroit as a Canadian city might receive some favorable treatment. It could also be benefit for Canada when it will be healthy. I hope that the government will not make the money fall from the sky however.
*so much compliments*
QuoteIf you lived in a hovel next door to a palace, wouldn't you be jealous?
I surely would have envy.

QuoteNow, see, the trouble with Canada is that it is so hard to find legitimate fault with it. Americans do their best, but I blame that on inevitable jealousy and insecurity.
I understand.
I suspect I may get some comments about the above.
https://news.vice.com/article/some-americans-are-seriously-considering-moving-to-an-island-in-canada-if-trump-wins

Hmm, looks like Canada might need an extra city to house the Murcans who want to get away from Trump. Cape Breton Island is only 3981 square miles (10 311km2).

Tìtstewan

^LOLZ

Preparing to update the CountryFlag mod because the current one has a recurity hole... O___o

Vawmataw

Quote from: archaic on March 07, 2016, 01:57:43 AM
Hmm, looks like Canada might need an extra city to house the Murcans who want to get away from Trump. Cape Breton Island is only 3981 square miles (10 311km2).

Washington Jr.?
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

archaic

Toliman

Vawmataw

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Rotobull cz

Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Being on TS hu smuk.

It is interesting that 5 of 6 peple from Czech comunity spontaneously gather on LN-yä Ponguplltxe. :)

Tstewa Ikrantsyìp

Catching up on the Na'vi homework I was unable to complete last week. As well as doing all the homework I've been doing this week and working on self-given given homework. Planning a month long meal plan.
Organising and double checking my schedule for the next two weeks.
Visiting my sisters house (because i moved out a few weeks ago) (just finished lunch from KFC)
Mega - Na'vi - Booklet - Project (One Book to Rule Them All)
Unofficial Na'vi survey
Na'vi - Sign - Language - Project

Na'vi - Language - Book - Project

archaic

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

Bumping this thread because I haven't posted here in a bit. Kaltxì ma eylan, ayngaru lu lefpom srak? Oe omum oel a lalmängu neto ta soaiaru slä oe lu set fìtseng nìmun  :)   (I've been studying a bit more, was that alright?  :-\ :-[ )
Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

Tìtstewan

Zola'u nìprrte'! Oer lu fpom. Ngaru tut? :D

Quote from: Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpxìkap'itan on May 07, 2016, 02:57:08 PM
... Kaltxì ma eylan, ayngaru lu lefpom srak? Oe omum oel a lalmängu neto ta soaiaru slä oe lu set fìtseng nìmun  :) ...
Kaltxì ma eylan. Ayngaru lu fpom srak? Oel omum futa oel ke talmängok fìtsengit hu soaia, slä set oel terok fìtsengit nìmun.
Hello friends. Are you all have well-being? I know that I haven't been here/at this place with the family, but I am here again now.

^just my try (I hope, I did not forget something)

---

I get ready for bed, sleeping time here in Europe. :)

Hahaw[hhvhhvcz]

Tolätxaw nìprrte'! :D

Quote from: Tìtstewan on May 07, 2016, 04:38:52 PM

Quote from: Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpxìkap'itan on May 07, 2016, 02:57:08 PM
... Kaltxì ma eylan, ayngaru lu lefpom srak? Oe omum oel a lalmängu neto ta soaiaru slä oe lu set fìtseng nìmun  :) ...
Kaltxì ma eylan. Ayngaru lu fpom srak? Oel omum futa oel ke talmängok fìtsengit hu soaia, slä set oel terok fìtsengit nìmun.
Hello friends. Are you all have well-being? I know that I haven't been here/at this place with the family, but I am here again now.

It's correct :), only a small thing to point out that there should not be a comma before slä because it is 'normal' syntax, not weird/complicated construction. Also I'd say slä tolätxaw oe fte tivok fìtsengit nìmun. just to grasp it more in detail but that doesn't really matter. ;)

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

Quote from: Hahaw[hhvhhvcz] on May 07, 2016, 09:35:16 PM
Tolätxaw nìprrte'! :D

Quote from: Tìtstewan on May 07, 2016, 04:38:52 PM

It's correct :), only a small thing to point out that there should not be a comma before slä because it is 'normal' syntax, not weird/complicated construction. Also I'd say slä tolätxaw oe fte tivok fìtsengit nìmun. just to grasp it more in detail but that doesn't really matter. ;)

Irayo ma menga  :D Oer lu fpom. Thank you for the corrections (of which I know that there was need for many  :-X ) I will be studying more, and hopefully I may come here for practice  :D
Eywa ayngahu ma smukan
Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

Tìtstewan