Started by Lolet, July 10, 2010, 10:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolet

The winner goes to Jake's abs.

guest6785

Ean Hufwetulyu

Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Lolet

Jake's abs can see you. Right now. All the time. They see you.

Kxeyo

Jake's abs are Jake's abs. And that's awesome. :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

guest6785

jake's abs are really starting to freak me out now... :P

Eyamsiyu

Jake's abs caught all 10 billion Pokemon in 5 seconds.  I don't get it either.  But it's Jake's abs: I guess the Pokemon love them almost as much as Neytiri.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Txantslusam Skxawng

Jake's abs can lift many AMP suits without sweating!

Jake's abs can eat as much as it can without gaining weight, cuz its Jake's abs!

Jake's abs can do things you never heard of.

Jake's abs can do things you don't wanna know.

Jake's abs can do things you think is impossible, but everything is possible for Jake's abs.

Jake's abs can spell-check a dictionary with all languages in the whole universe in it in 3.56 seconds.

Jake's abs can cut through diamonds like its warm butter!
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: oe  krrnekx hrrap on July 13, 2010, 04:59:58 AM
jake's abs are really starting to freak me out now... :P

Now that [you] mentions it, same here :P :o

I have NO IDEA how everyone that has posted here could be so OCD about these abs... of Jake....

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Hufwe ta'em

JakeSully's belly button is an "innie" Inside Jake's belly button is an alternate universe where thousands of tiny JakeSully are training to get their buddies of vietcong Pow Camp

Lolet

Staring at the sun too long hurts your eyes. Staring at Jake's abs too long kills you.

Txur Niftxavang

They can do just about everything my abs can do. 
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Ekirä

Jake's abs built Stonehenge. And all the Egyptian pyramids.

Lolet

The Garden of Eden is inside Jake's abs.

Eyamsiyu

When the Israelites escaped Egypt, Pharaoh Chased after them.  It was said that God stalled the Egyptians' pursuit with a pillar of fire.  This is not true: Jake's abs blocked them, thereby killing them because the Egyptians looked at Jake's abs.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Rain

Jake Sully's abs are so muscular that Wolverine punched him in the stomach and bent his arm at a 90 degree angle. Immediately following that, the adamantium in his bones disentigrated.

Jake Sully's abs can keep cereal from getting soggy in milk.

Jake Sully's abs can turn any useless metal into gold, and then into unobtanium.
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Txantslusam Skxawng

Jake's abs laughed at this

Abadah! Remix

Abadah !!!!
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Eyamsiyu

Jake's abs can drive a baby-blue Prius without looking gay.

Jake's abs can make Walter happy.

Jake's abs can give José Jalapeño On-a-stick hands and feet.  He just doesn't.

Kxeyo

Jake's abs created Virgin Records. Unfortunally, they pissed of Mike Oldfield so that Jake's abs created Warner Bros. Records for him.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eyamsiyu

Jake's abs can get a signal on it's cellphone from anywhere.  Even on Pandora.