What can Jake's abs do?

Started by Lolet, July 10, 2010, 10:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolet

Jake's abs found Waldo. Then they killed him.

Ekirä

Jake's abs built the tower of Pisa. Selfridge's abs made it lean. They couldn't push it over.

Lolet

Jake's abs forced the Great Pyramids to be built. Those pharoah pansies needed a place to hide.

Rain

Jake's abs demand to know where Hawnuyu Kelutrel got their BEAUTIFUL signature band!!!
I can't express how that image struck me. I could write friggin' POETRY about it.
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Lolet

Hawnuyu Kelutral had better listen to Jake's abs.

Ekirä

I'm starting to wonder if even Jake's abs will be able to tell us where Hawnuyu got that new avatar.....

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Ekirä on July 27, 2010, 01:42:43 PM
Jake's abs built the tower of Pisa. Selfridge's abs made it lean. They couldn't push it over.

You silly person!  Selfridge doesn't have abs!  He has a gut! ;)

Jake's abs confirmed this.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Ekirä

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on July 27, 2010, 04:26:24 PM
Quote from: Ekirä on July 27, 2010, 01:42:43 PM

You silly person!  Selfridge doesn't have abs!  He has a gut! ;)

Jake's abs confirmed this.

I stand corrected  :D Wainfleet's abs made it lean, then :)

Lolet

Jake's abs gave Wainfleet the idea to say "Get some". Wainfleet wanted some sick puppies like Jake's.

Ekirä

Jake's abs gave Wainfleet courage in battle up until his last moment. Jake's abs made sure that the titanothere stomped Wainfleet good and hard.

Lolet

The only reason Neytiri killed Quaritch is because she couldn't stand the thought of Jake's abs all cold.

Kxeyo

I add the link in one second. Just click on the picture. :P
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Ekirä

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on July 28, 2010, 03:37:46 AM

OME that is beyond beautiful. I haven't seen art that touches me like that in a long time.

GORGEOUS.  :o

Where'd you get it?

Kxeyo

Quote from: Ekirä on July 28, 2010, 09:23:43 AM
Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutral on July 28, 2010, 03:37:46 AM

OME that is beyond beautiful. I haven't seen art that touches me like that in a long time.

GORGEOUS.  :o

Where'd you get it?

Deviantart. And I said click it. Unfortunally, it's the only pic of the artist that I like. ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Ekirä

I SO wish I could make stuff like that. Maybe someday I'll learn... ::)

Even if their other stuff isn't good, I'm gonna go check it out just in case :)

Eyamsiyu

Jake's abs can assist me in necroposting this thread.  And not get in trouble. ;D

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Ftiafpi

Nyx

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Jake's abs can beat me in Halo: Reach while necroposting.

Lolet

This isn't necroposting. Jake's abs can never die!