Jake's abs make RDA soldiers coward in their bunks
Eywa Ngahu Smukan si Smuke.

Lolet

Jake's abs made Wainfleet get some.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Jake's abs makes heavy metal sound like classic music

Lolet

Jake's abs turn the Jonas Brothers into Kiss.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Jake's abs turn the naked bros. band into drake bell

Lolet

Jake's abs made Jacob Black wear a shirt.

Eyamsiyu

Jake's abs made Jack Black skinny.  I still have no idea how.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lolet

Jake's abs made Shrek green. He was going to be blue, but who wants to mess with them bad boys?

Eyamsiyu

Jake's abs gave Geddy Lee his high-pitched voice.  Geddy Lee shrieked when he saw them, thus permanently scarring his vocal chords into his current state.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Lolet

Jake's abs were so awesome, Lady Gaga tried to hide by costuming herself.

Eyamsiyu

Jake's abs hold the space-time continuum together.

Lolet

If you look at Jake's abs for too long, you are sucked into a black hole.

Eyamsiyu

Lolet

Jake's abs turn into palulukans at night.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Jake's abs are the secret to warp speed

Niwantaw

jake's abs cause a thread which is really creeping me out.
Only mostly AWOL.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Jake's abs contain unlimited energy

Eyamsiyu

Jake's abs can power New York city.  Forever.

Ean Hufwetulyu

Jake's abs makes the waves crash

Eyamsiyu

Jake's abs can throw a fist.  I would know: I was defeated by it.