What did you learn today?

Started by 'Oma Tirea, March 10, 2011, 06:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archaic

WOW, I knew MS paint was capable of way more than it usually gets used for, but that's truly amazing!

I couldn't do that either, BTW, photochoppery is more me.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Tìtstewan

I will try it...
But I know I will fail...

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Txantslusam Skxawng

Don't start late on reports for school.... Just finished one, which still needs to be checked any grammar errors :P But hey, it's 1 am, the report is basically finished, sooooooo.... let's go to sleep  :D
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

archaic

I learned that I can't remember the meaning of 'Sivi' I did know it, but just I can not remember now.  :o :-\

It's not in the dictionary.  >:(  :'(

I know I've asked for it's meaning before, and been given it, but I can't find it. Not even with Google Advanced Search.  :(  ???

Tìtstewan

Sivi is a form of si with the subjunctive <iv> and si is an auxiliary verb which apperars only together with nouns or adjectives. It means "do" / "make" (if you mean that Na'vi word) ;)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

archaic

Today I learned what Sivi means. :D 8)

Also learned that I've no idea what 'subjunctive' and 'auxiliary verb' mean.   ??? :(

Tìtstewan

archaic

Quote from: Tìtstewan on January 15, 2014, 05:48:50 AM
subjunctive
auxiliary verb
Err, yeah. So far over my head it's not even funny. I have absolutely no grasp of even the most basic linguistic terminology.

Noun and proper noun is about as far as I get, the rest .....  :-\ ???

Rotobull cz

I learned, that sitting at school is boring (my marks are good - sorry for immodesty :-X , but last year at school is sooooooo boring...) and I learned that I really should start learning to breath normal.
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Tìtstewan

Rotobull cz

Yes, I have or had. Marks are complete. And exams... It's boring too. When you listen to the teacher and pay attention, what he/she says, you know things you have to know and you don't have to study at home.

I don't have to study before exams. :) It's good for me, but it's boring here... ::)
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Tìtstewan

I mean the final exam, the big one.

I learned that sitting at home can be boring too...

archaic

School is boring, college is boring, working in a sucky job is boring, sitting at home with nothing to do is boring.

Find ways to make it enjoyable or look for something else.

If you have a goal and what you are doing now is a means to an end, then ask yourself seriously if the end is worth the means, if not then bail, if it is then look for ways to make it less unbearable. Cubical personalization can often times be a good start.

Don't make any rash decisions that will adversely affect your future, without very seriously thinking it over, talk to friends, family and maybe colleagues.

Rotobull cz

I'm going to elementary school now. So I don't have final and big exam.  ;)

Nice boring day today...

I learned nothing today. Just like yesterday, two days ago, three days ago and more and more days ago. This 'knowledges'  ::)

archaic

How long till you move up to high school?

Rotobull cz

For which person this question is for ? :)

archaic

Rotobull cz

I knew it ! ;D

So, you asked, when I'll move to high school. If you mean secondary school (high school), it will be next year.

If you mean HIGH school (the highest :D ) it will be about in six-seven years.

archaic

Yes secondary school, rather than college.

Txantslusam Skxawng

That basically, if you look, 'money' is just laying in the street.
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF