what is your ideal mate?

Started by tifnu tivawm, July 21, 2010, 11:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxeyo

I think I'll open a thread for this. ;)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 28, 2010, 11:21:20 PM
A wolf is a pack animal...

I'd be a cat. You know, all fluffly and quiet.

Eh, most high school males are a little weird.

yeah they're like males in mating season (which makes since since humans are animals...we're just very, very destructive animals TT_TT)
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 29, 2010, 08:56:43 AM
Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 28, 2010, 11:21:20 PM
A wolf is a pack animal...

I'd be a cat. You know, all fluffly and quiet.

Eh, most high school males are a little weird.

yeah they're like males in mating season (which makes since since humans are animals...we're just very, very destructive animals TT_TT)

Oh well, they can be cute, like a puppy ::)

Mako

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

'Ì'awn Menari

someone who knows my quirks and yet still loves me for them...(even the ones that send people backing away).
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Txur Niftxavang

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 30, 2010, 03:46:16 PM
someone who knows my quirks and yet still loves me for them...(even the ones that send people backing away).
. The only things that send ppl reeling away from me is I either growl, or hiss at them. HRH,   What are yours?    If you don't mind me asking. 
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

'Ì'awn Menari

well i talk about the weirdest things, my morbid humor (for anyone other than my friends), growling, hissing, baring my teeth as though i had fangs, i get loud and i talk fast when i get excited about something (or i just won't shut up about it take your pick of the two), my crummy jokes, i reference things many won't know about (unless ur in my pack), i love wearing some cosplay items sometimes to school, i still like cartoons, the liking yaoi thing is another quirk most ppl (unless ur in GSA or something XD) didn't like at school...and i think there are others...those are the ones i know...it's just me being me on a day to day basis taht seems to drive many away... *shrugs*
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Txur Niftxavang

People are afraid of what they don't understand.    

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.

'Ì'awn Menari

true...but you did what you had to survive.  though i believe the man's comments may have been a little ignorant...but you can't fix that.

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 30, 2010, 08:09:29 PM
well i talk about the weirdest things, my morbid humor (for anyone other than my friends), growling, hissing, baring my teeth as though i had fangs, i get loud and i talk fast when i get excited about something (or i just won't shut up about it take your pick of the two), my crummy jokes, i reference things many won't know about (unless ur in my pack), i love wearing some cosplay items sometimes to school, i still like cartoons, the liking yaoi thing is another quirk most ppl (unless ur in GSA or something XD) didn't like at school...and i think there are others...those are the ones i know...it's just me being me on a day to day basis taht seems to drive many away... *shrugs*

Are we twins? Except for the yaoi thing, I annoy people by doing that stuff.

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 31, 2010, 01:45:56 PM
Are we twins? Except for the yaoi thing, I annoy people by doing that stuff.

apparently i'm ur 18 year old twin XD
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

HRH I also have a twin my own age. My cousin. I have many twins.

'Ì'awn Menari

me, i've got you...maybe txur-kun.  and my best friend here in VA ^_^
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

The only person I ever knew to be like a twin to me was my best friend's boyfriend in Wisconsin... who I HAVE met.  We're both drum nuts. XD

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Txur Niftxavang

I don't need a twin...  I'm schizophrenic Na'vi.    Ugh,  now you see why tawtewng tranqs me so much, I freak out.   

Lolet

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on August 02, 2010, 09:22:26 PM
I don't need a twin...  I'm schizophrenic Na'vi.    Ugh,  now you see why tawtewng tranqs me so much, I freak out.   

*backs slowly away*  ;)

Txur Niftxavang

What?!    *Tail swishing*     I dont see anything wrong with that,     Hey at least I still know right from wrong... sometimes even the right is wrong in some circumstances, and I was tranqed for it...    *Glares at Tawtewng*   I still hate your low ceilings, and your tiny doors.  Why do you even bother!?  I hate the color of your base.           Hypertension much?  Oh yes!  I has that, I need a chill pill, I'm freaking cold in here!!! Why is it 80+ and I'm shivering!!!!!!!?    ???  >:(        So   ...  cold. 

Lolet

Hey just... calm down there buddy. Look out the window or something.

Ekirä

Txur, maybe if you try drinking some hot tea (non-caffeinated) you'll warm up and settle down. It's just a suggestion, because you sound kind of tense. :(