what is your ideal mate?

Started by tifnu tivawm, July 21, 2010, 11:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txur Niftxavang

Hmm,  Yes.  I have many, many boxes (Tins) of Tazo tea at my house. My favorites are Zen, and Passion.  :)

I actually stared out the window this morning,  high humidity, combined with high pressure, and hot weather!  What do you get?       THUNDERSTORMS & RAIN!!!!!!!!       I love this kind of weather, good sleeping weather.  Although, because of the rain, and thunder. I can barley hear Tawtewng.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Ekirä

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on August 05, 2010, 07:21:56 AM
Hmm,  Yes.  I have many, many boxes (Tins) of Tazo tea at my house. My favorites are Zen, and Passion.  :)

I actually stared out the window this morning,  high humidity, combined with high pressure, and hot weather!  What do you get?       THUNDERSTORMS & RAIN!!!!!!!!       I love this kind of weather, good sleeping weather.  Although, because of the rain, and thunder. I can barley hear Tawtewng.

I loooooove thunderstorms! Sadly, we haven't had one in weeks which is so unusual for the area..... :(

Lolet

I would love thunder more if it didn't turn my dog into a little idiot.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on August 05, 2010, 01:26:21 PM
I would love thunder more if it didn't turn my dog into a little idiot.

Yeah... I have a dog like that... although she's more of a coward, so she runs and hides...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch