What would happen if... Forum game

Started by ZombiezuRFER, February 27, 2010, 09:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niwantaw

we would all still be riding animals du to the fact that just about all other forms of transportation has
wheels or wheel like componants

what would happen if some crazy scientist invents a injection that turns you into a na'vi?
Only mostly AWOL.

Rain

I would begin asking about all the research that went into it because that stuff interests me, and is there an antidote? I'd like to get a job sometime...

What would happen if it was okay to dress full-Na'vi cosplay to work, no matter where? (i know, stupid question but i brain-blanked...)
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Eyamsiyu

Then those wearing the full Na'vi cosplay would get a lot of weird looks (at least where I'm from).  That, or you end up like Technowraith, where your fellow co-workers and boss fight over the tail you make.

What would happen if you gave a Na'vi 'eveng a 6-pack of Monster "BFC?" (The name has changed, but I know it as this).

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Rain

"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine