What you doing this weekend !!!

Started by Hufwe ta'em, August 06, 2010, 01:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hufwe ta'em

Thx god it friday, what is your plan for the weekend

I gonna sleep and play SC2 all weekend :D

Puvomun

I'll be at Castlefest on Saturday, kind of a Renfaire happening. I be blueskinned of course, proudly showing off my Eywa Ngahu LN shirt.   :)
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

Doctors and studying :/ ....and watching movies  :)

Ekirä

I'll be taking care of a Golden Retriever that I am training.....and also going to a play and hopefully go see a movie. And taking care of neighbor's pets and plants. :P

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Now, let's see. I should work on my Imageboard software, but I think there will be a lot of Starcraft 2 too :D

Eyamsiyu

Saturday I'm going to go chill with the center snare around 2pm local time and learn some beats for our first marching show this year.  Before then, I'll be working to improve my feet on the double pedals.  After all that?  probably sleep...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Eanikran

Camping trip in port huron until Monday. Won't be able tomgetmon the forum  :-\

Lolet

Lol that sounds fun :P why not a plane?

Lolet

bommel

I was on a private birthday party (i. e. guest list) in a club yesterday. My first one of this kind ^^

Nusumea Tirea

building myself a yurt (an ongoing project for the last months) and relaxing with my wife and my dogs.

Hufwe ta'em

Weekend coming and saterday = party !!!
sunday = blaaaah hangoverr

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

This weekend, practicing for a jazz band audition coming up, and then after that, cutting some grass.  Then... more practicing.  This is taking into consideration that I will be here in between...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

My bro's b-day,so I shall feast on cake and junk food. Yayyy.

bommel

Going swimming and learning some Na'vi today :)

Tíngay outíngay

Exactly what i do every weekend, Nothing, simply sit and contemplate, maybe post here some. Or a lot.
This is not a signature... It is also not a blatant lie.