What's your weather like?

Started by _, November 15, 2010, 11:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekirä

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on December 14, 2010, 11:54:25 AM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on December 14, 2010, 11:48:16 AM
Quote from: Eana Tanhì on December 14, 2010, 11:45:21 AM
no snow here till friday  :(

Will it be a lot of snow?

no, it will be falling only for two days, and after that, it will be cloudy again, so I guess I won't make any snowman this weekend :(

Well, regardless, it's better than here.  No snow for my city.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Swoka Ikran

24o, with 25+ MPH winds here. It flurried yesterday and today, but no accumulation. :(

Good news is there's a chance for snow on Sunday here. If it sticks, it'd be the first of the year for us. Bad news is there's a good chance the storm will go out to sea...
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

'Oma Tirea

STILLLLLL warm-ish weather.  Almost 60°F here... again :P

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Eyawng te Klltepayu

30C today.
currently 22C. Nice loud thunderstorm rolling over.
Please tell me if you see mistakes in a Na'vi post of mine. It's the only way I'll learn. :P

Kan oe trro fnivan lì'fyat leNa'vi frapoto a foru ke sunängu rel arusikx alu Uniltìrantokx.

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Ekirä

Vawm tsamsiyu

Its everywhere. White. It's after me. Soooo cccccold.  Aaaaaaaaah.
they killed the [you] tag

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Weather forecasts are telling me that alot of snow will hit the West coast tonight.

Le'eylan

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on December 15, 2010, 03:17:35 PM
Weather forecasts are telling me that alot of snow will hit the West coast tonight.

WOOHOOOO LUCKY! I LOVE ALL KINDS OF ALOTS, BUT THE ALOT OF SNOW IS MY FAVORITEEEE
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Ekirä

Quote from: Le'eylan on December 15, 2010, 03:20:43 PM
Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on December 15, 2010, 03:17:35 PM

WOOHOOOO LUCKY! I LOVE ALL KINDS OF ALOTS, BUT THE ALOT OF SNOW IS MY FAVORITEEEE

I knooooow the alot of snow is so cute!!! ;D

Eyawng te Klltepayu

Please tell me if you see mistakes in a Na'vi post of mine. It's the only way I'll learn. :P

Kan oe trro fnivan lì'fyat leNa'vi frapoto a foru ke sunängu rel arusikx alu Uniltìrantokx.

Swoka Ikran

23o and clear here.

Tomorrow: Cloudy with a chance of snow in the afternoon, but its looking like the snow will go south at this point :(

Fri and Sat: Highs in the 30s, and various levels of clouds.

Update 12/16: Snowing...

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Nusumea Tirea

looots of snow here. 10cm in the last 2h.

Swoka Ikran

Still snowing here. Streets are covered, grass is not. Most they're calling for is 1". The storm will be out of here in a few hours...

Sіr. Ηaxalot

One of my classmates said that he wasn't sure that he would be able to make it to school tomorrow, becasue there's a risk (or chance if you will) that he's gonna get snowed in.

Life on the countryside ::)

bommel

A mixture of snow and mud - disgusting :~

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Ekirä