Who is this RDA?

Started by 'Oma Tirea, July 08, 2010, 12:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Ì'awn Menari

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Txur Niftxavang

You slept forever!!!!   I counted, it has been 27 hours!  I almost fell of the tree watching you!
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Niwantaw

Only 27 hours???

Damn....

*goes back to sleep*
Only mostly AWOL.

Txur Niftxavang

Huh? *ears forward*.   I guess you don't want your flamethrower?  *tail swishing, grin on face*.  I saved it for you, but no fuel... You could BBQ Yerik?    ???   
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Lolet

Wake up, Tawteng! It's time for you to learn how to best an enemy in a hand to hand fight!

...mwahahahah!

Niwantaw

*wakes up breaks Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya's nose then goes back to sleep*
Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

OMG, Lolet!  Are you okay?!?  Here, we need to go see Tsahìk, help clean you up.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lolet

Hello, Squishy, I'm taller than you!

*fixes nose with help of Eywa, sits on Tawteng, so he can't move*

Eyamsiyu

May I have this seat next to you?  I need to talk to you about stuff.

*sits on Tawtewng's head*

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Niwantaw

*gets an arm free and grabs a knife*

Get. Off.
Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

*Grabs wrist with knife, breaks wrist, takes knife and throws it 20 meters away*

No.  You make a comfortable chair.  We'll fix your wrist later, Squishy.

Lolet

*reclines, uses Tawteng's head as an arm rest*

Don't make me carry you to the time out tree!

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 14, 2010, 01:34:34 PM
*reclines, uses Tawteng's head as an arm rest*

Don't make me carry you to the time out tree!

Umm... I'm sitting on his head.  You're resting on my leg...

tawtewng, consider this your initiation ritual.

Niwantaw

*was crushed and died of suffocation*
Only mostly AWOL.

Lolet

*Jake comes in*

"What in the Sam Hill are you DOING to poor Squishy?!"
"Oh, er, haha, training him to be a warrior..."
"Where is Sam Hill?"

Eyamsiyu

"I don't know what you mean, ma Olo'eyktan"

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Lolet

*Mo'at brings Tawteng back to life*

I want to carry this tawtute around like a purse and we can show him ALL the sights!

'Ì'awn Menari

after all the trouble it took to get Tawtewng to the Na'vi

you guys are going to drive him away.  come tawtewng you can help me hunt with my Mate.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

*yanks Tawteng*

NO! He is coming with ME!