Main Menu

Who is this RDA?

Started by 'Oma Tirea, July 08, 2010, 12:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

I would do whatever aytawtute tend to do when we dislike something: burn it.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Niawve Mokri

I did not make that thread. I am telling you the truth. Just because my name is in it, that doesn't mean that I made it. So please don't blame it all on my because I did not make it.

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Kehe, I did not. That is my username but I don't know bbc code.

Quote from: Tawtewng on July 08, 2010, 02:45:58 AM
[you] created it
To live in the past is to die in the present.

'Ì'awn Menari

Mawe, mawe Niawve we know you didn't.  i thought the same thing too when i saw my UN on there.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Ì'awn Menari on July 08, 2010, 08:39:28 PM
Mawe, mawe Niawve we know you didn't.  i thought the same thing too when i saw my UN on there.

As did I.  I hope [ you ] will not get lost and confused about this anymore ;)
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Txur Niftxavang

U.S. Marine Corps M1A1 Abrams.
Live fire training mission.
An Najaf Province, Iraq.
24-JAN-2005
U.S. Marine Corps Photo
Unclassified, Unsensitive.

Tawtewng, you better pray I miss my POI.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Eyamsiyu

I hope you do ma tsmukan.

RDA, we will find your board members, and we will strike them in the heart! *hiss*

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Txur Niftxavang

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.

Lolet

Niawve Mokri

Quote from: Ì'awn Menari on July 08, 2010, 08:39:28 PM

Irayo.  :) I'm glad that Im not the only one.

Niwantaw

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on July 08, 2010, 09:42:14 PM
Good Thing the Challenger 2 is better  :P
Only mostly AWOL.

'Ì'awn Menari

Posted by: Txur Nìftxavang 
...   I guess everyone has a reason to hate me now?  If you could only fathom what I've done with my hands. If I would have known better before, I would have never.   So go! Annoy me all you want!   

Rutxe, mawe ma tsmukan, mawe. 
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Étienne

To all those using that /you

kewnya txamew'itan

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on July 08, 2010, 09:55:06 PM
So... You ppl don't know my call sign do you!?   Hint hint*.

Marine052191

I can assure you ppl, I did not create this thread, I just don't like to share my call sign, actually I never use it anymore.  It's a useless gamertag now. Haven't used it in about three years for ops.  So thank Tawtewng!! Yea... Now EVERYONE knows!    I cannot escape anything, not my past, not stupid ppl at walmart, not idiots on the road!   I just want it too be buried deep, where I will forget it hopefully.

We don't know your callsign, it only shows your username to you. The [ you ] tag shows your username and links to your profile, for me it says "esoanem". Your username isn't being shown to everyone so don't worry.
Internet Acronyms Nìna'vi

hamletä tìralpuseng lena'vi sngolä'eiyi. tìkangkem si awngahu ro
http://bit.ly/53GnAB
The translation of Hamlet into Na'vi has started! Join with us at http://bit.ly/53GnAB

txo nga new oehu pivlltxe nìna'vi, nga oer 'eylan si mì fayspuk (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)
If you want to speak na'vi to me, friend me on facebook (http://bit.ly/bp9fwf)

numena'viyä hapxì amezamkivohinve
learnnavi's

Lolet

Quote from: Étienne on July 09, 2010, 06:54:14 AM
To all those using that /you

Is that a ZOMBIE?!

DIE, UNDEAD SCUM! WAAAAAAAA!

Txur Niftxavang

Eww. That pic makes me sick, is anyone else curious as to who the RDA guy is?   I think he's one of Tawtewngs accounts, or one of his sawtute grunts.   

Lolet

I think he will spice things up a bit!

Txur Niftxavang

What are we going todo about RDA, and Tawtewng?   Ignoring them is getting really difficult. They are noisy, and when they mine the unobtainium, they destroy our land!  Why can they just go away!  

Lolet

We should wink seductively.

'Ì'awn Menari

haha yes winking seductively will definately solve the problem XD
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D