Main Menu

Who is this RDA?

Started by 'Oma Tirea, July 08, 2010, 12:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolet

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on July 09, 2010, 10:08:42 PM
Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 09, 2010, 10:05:51 PM
I also think Quaritch loved us more than Grace. We totally kept him in business!

Even in his hate, he had love.

Secretly Neytiri would have said in here head "your services are no longer required."  *THUNK, THUNK*

"Goodbye, my dearest!" *sniffle*

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 09, 2010, 10:11:13 PM

Why does that remind me of the Disturbed music video for Inside the Fire?  You know, the one with the sensitive subject of suicide?  Oh I know: because Quaritch was on a suicide mission...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lolet

I think Quaritch thought he would be home by dinner. Sad, sad man.  :'(

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on July 09, 2010, 10:17:59 PM

Why does that remind me of the Disturbed music video for Inside the Fire?  You know, the one with the sensitive subject of suicide?  Oh I know: because Quaritch was on a suicide mission...

yeah i know what you're talking about.  I LOVE that video =D.  did you see the extended one when David was explaining the video and why they made it?  (that made me love Disturbed even more than i already did ^_^)
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 10, 2010, 07:21:11 AM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on July 09, 2010, 10:17:59 PM

yeah i know what you're talking about.  I LOVE that video =D.  did you see the extended one when David was explaining the video and why they made it?  (that made me love Disturbed even more than i already did ^_^)

Nah, by the time that time would have come around, I re-discovered Rush.  I'm sure the Disturbed phase will return.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

'Ì'awn Menari

My step-sempul listened to Disturbed a lot when i was younger.  i grew up with them.  the Disturbed phase will never go away with me ^_^
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

I see...

Time for on-topic-ness.

So, who have we decided is this RDA person?

'Ì'awn Menari

tawtewng, the founder of the site (i'm throwing out ideas here), hax, idk who else these are my thoughts...
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 10, 2010, 07:47:13 AM
tawtewng Payoang, the founder of the site (i'm throwing out ideas here), hax, idk who else these are my thoughts...
Proof found here that this person is almost surely an admin (but which one? ::))....
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Txantslusam Skxawng

WTF..... I read this for the first time. WTF is this with my name? I wasn't even here on 8 july 2010, I was on a sailing trip. WTF is going on here!?

Seriously, I have no clue of what is going what so ever. Only that there is some advert with my name

I just read some more posts in here and I now know whats going on, really cool when doing that when I am gone
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

'Oma Tirea

[ you ] (and [you] as well) need to check out this new BB code.  It's add<eiy>icting ;D ;D ;D

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Sіr. Ηaxalot

WAIT!! I KNOW WHAT DID ALL THIS!!! :o

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: SirHaxalot on July 10, 2010, 07:43:16 PM

why does that not shock me...
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: SirHaxalot on July 10, 2010, 07:43:16 PM

Quick Harry, grab your wand!

'Ì'awn Menari

HRH!!!!!!!!  RON! WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

*Hermione screams*

Quick Harry, stick your wand up its nose!

Lolet

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on July 10, 2010, 09:02:31 PM
*Hermione screams*

Quick Harry, stick your wand up its nose!

Best use of a wand I've ever seen!

Come, various underaged, bespectacled wizards, kill the troll!

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: ll.sxkxawng on July 10, 2010, 07:51:02 AM
Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 10, 2010, 07:47:13 AM
tawtewng Payoang, the founder of the site (i'm throwing out ideas here), hax, idk who else these are my thoughts...
Proof found here that this person is almost surely an admin (but which one? ::))....

OK, here's an update: I PM'd Payoand and a couple of other admins, and here is what Payoang said:

Quote from: Payoang on July 10, 2010, 12:04:05 PM
*shocked* We have RDA on this forum!?

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Tsamsiyu92

The username thing is creepy, please stop it, [you]