Who is your favorite character?

Started by Tíngay outíngay, August 05, 2010, 03:40:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tíngay outíngay

Well? who is it? Post a picture of your favorite character here along with their name and a reason why they are your favorite.
Alucard

Now for my reason, I have Alucard as my favorite because he is such a good character, he is good at what he does, he is so good in fact that he inspires pants ****ing terror in those who oppose him when he comes, even one who can take down multiple fighter planes with only a musket, if you don't know of Alucard or Hellsing then i would suggest the Ultimate Hellsing OVA's they have a quite good storyline and a lovely lot of violence.

So who is your favorite?
This is not a signature... It is also not a blatant lie.

Elektrolurch

Are pokemon allowed? :D If so, Gardevoir... it's nothing but super cute :)

And there are several other reasons for I chose this one ;)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Emtokay

The Undertaker. As he is the first wrestler I watched on WWE. Also like the fact that he's the guy that people have to fight when they run their mouth saying they can beat everyone. Gonna be sad when he retires
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Elektrolurch

Tíngay outíngay, I love the pic of Alucard... that drawing style is amazing, I love that..

Key'ìl Nekxetse

Now I've started the Minecraft spree, I intend to keep going...

Because they scare EVERYONE! Hopefully even Tawtewng!
Key'ìl Nekxetse on "The Revolutionists"
~$ life --help
The program life received signal SIGSEV. Core dumped.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Picture is big, so that's why I put in the spoiler

He is one of my favorite character's because,

He is an 'everyman' hero, Amy Hennig, Creative Director at Naughty Dog.

QuoteDrake needed to be an 'everyman' hero – a regular, ordinary guy who is extraordinary because of his willful determination, his inventiveness, and his unflagging humor in the face of adversity

-Amy Hennig, Creative Director at Naughty Dog
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Txantslusam Skxawng

archaic

She's awesome, kick ass, yet she has principles, which she values more highly than any thing else (a sign of youthfulness, age to often corrupts principles in my experience)
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: archaic on August 15, 2010, 03:30:26 PM
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
mllte !

archaic

The ears and bioluminesent spots are good too!

ZombiezuRFER

He needs no intro.
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Tíngay outíngay

Quote from: ZombiezuRFER on August 18, 2010, 08:12:32 PM
He needs no intro.

Really? Him? a robot that is programmed to cough? And has a living tissue in a conveniently easy to expose place? General Grievous has some major design flaws, if those were fixed he would actually be a credible villain and not someone who gets away because http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GoodIsDumb

@Virid'ian The artwork is not  mine, if you wish i can attempt to find out who did it but just so as you know the image is just off google images. I was considering taking a screenshot but then i saw that.
This is not a signature... It is also not a blatant lie.

ZombiezuRFER

Quote from: Tíngay outíngay on August 19, 2010, 01:18:26 AM
Quote from: ZombiezuRFER on August 18, 2010, 08:12:32 PM
He needs no intro.

Really? Him? a robot that is programmed to cough? And has a living tissue in a conveniently easy to expose place? General Grievous has some major design flaws, if those were fixed he would actually be a credible villain and not someone who gets away because http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GoodIsDumb

@Virid'ian The artwork is not  mine, if you wish i can attempt to find out who did it but just so as you know the image is just off google images. I was considering taking a screenshot but then i saw that.
He's not a robot, and the cough was caused when his lungs were crushed.  It seems to me that Lucasarts is downplaying his role.  He was a brilliant tactician and strategist, and killed over 100 Jedi and counting.  and remember, the clone wars cartoon is meant for a younger audience as well, so of course he always loses in the cartoon.  the cartoon is ambiguously canon, as stuff conflicts with stuff already laid down in books, comic, and the movies.  For instance, Ahsoka has an R7 unit, but it wasn't until after the empire was formed that R7s were made.
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Niwantaw

Quote from: Key'ìl Nekxetse on August 14, 2010, 04:47:48 PM
Now I've started the Minecraft spree, I intend to keep going...

Because they scare EVERYONE! Hopefully even Tawtewng!
They don't scare me the just annoy the hell out of me.
There is nothing more annoying than returning to your epicly awesome fortress with a lava moat than to walk in the door and get both you and a huge chunk of your fortress exploded because a damn creeper snuck in while you were away.
Only mostly AWOL.

Tìtxur Lefpomtokx

My favourites are Hades in the Clash of the Titans(2010), Evan Treborn in the Buttefly Effect, certainly Neytiri in Avatar, and John Rambo ;D

Hufwe ta'em

Elektrolurch

archaic

Toothless jus coz.

found here
I was looking forward to hating 'How To Train Your Dragon', I was bitterly disappointed.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]