Yelling room... AAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Started by Eana Tanhì, December 03, 2010, 09:16:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Vawm tsamsiyu on January 08, 2011, 09:22:44 AM
Quote from: Tirea Aean on January 08, 2011, 01:58:38 AM
Quote from: Vawm tsamsiyu on January 08, 2011, 01:13:25 AM
Dude I don't f-in want to buy the stupid tapatalk app why is the forum spamming me with stupid boxes trying to force me to buy some stupid useless crap I don't want. Now I officially hate that app and refuse to buy it and hope it fails catastrophically now I can't use this forum w/out these clowns spamming me grrrrrrr I HATE them  >:(  >:( >:( >:( >:(

doesn't spam me ;)

/Android

btw I have the tapatalk app on ipod. its a win.
If it doesn't spam you your lucky, I'm getting a box poping up every time I go to a different page on the forum, it getting frustrating enough I might have to come to the forum way less so it won't try to force me to buy something I don't want :(

ORRRRRRRRR

you could use a PC/Mac.... ;D

Eana Tanhì

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Eana Tanhì

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on January 09, 2011, 10:05:44 AM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu on January 09, 2011, 09:51:42 AM
School starts tomorrow!!!!

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

And yet...

http://yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.com/

I vote for the first one..

Well, now I won't have "bored" moments in the day.  I'll have stuff to do every minute. :)

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on January 09, 2011, 10:07:27 AM
Quote from: Eana Tanhì on January 09, 2011, 10:05:44 AM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu on January 09, 2011, 09:51:42 AM
School starts tomorrow!!!!

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

And yet...

http://yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.com/

I vote for the first one..

Well, now I won't have "bored" moments in the day.  I'll have stuff to do every minute. :)

I will be too busy, I won't come here so often, I won't be able to study Na'vi that much :(

Tirea Aean

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 100 MINUTES TO UPLOAD A VID TO YOUTUBE!!!!!!??? REALLY???????!!!!!!

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Tirea Aean on January 09, 2011, 03:22:27 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 100 MINUTES TO UPLOAD A VID TO YOUTUBE!!!!!!??? REALLY???????!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AND THE TIME JUST WENT UP!!!!!!!!!!

Alyara Arati

What the ... was I even thinking?  aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!
Good, now I'll just go skip through the daisies...  What do you mean IT'S SNOWING???
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Eanikran

Quote from: Tirea Aean on January 09, 2011, 03:23:27 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AND THE TIME JUST WENT UP!!!!!!!!!!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHH WE ALL KNOW HOW F****NG AWESOME YOUTUBE IS AT EVERYTHING KEFYAK?

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on January 10, 2011, 07:59:34 AM

sir, blame it on your ISP.

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on January 10, 2011, 04:03:31 PM

sir, blame it on your ISP.

I do. I wasn't at my house when I first uploaded. the wifi was baaaaad. oh the video did get uploaded.

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

AHHHHHHH!!!!! I ALREADY HAVE LOTS OF HOMEWORKS AND AND ESSAY TO DO AND A MYRIAD SONGS TO LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O D;

Yayo

Took me 140 minutes to upload a 2 minute video. It was filmed in HD, probably the cause.

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

'Oma Tirea

I HAVE CONQUERED >D

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEY

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Vawmataw

Yelling room? What a good idea. :D So  ;D!

I hope that my necroposts are not bad.

It's friday tomorrow!
But I have to go school tomorrow.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Tirea Aean

Hey. For what kind of thread this is, and for what Board it's in... I don't even think a necropost is possible.

Well. That's mostly because I define a necropost as:

If thread is older than three months or so
If site activity is moderate to high
And all you post on that thread is one word, or something that does not add to that discussion
And/or there is somewhere more relevant to post that post, or if it is better to make a new thread
Then, you've committed a necropost.

But then again I think my definition may be more lenient than that of others. Meh. Still though. This thread is useful sometimes.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ahh the good ol /spam board.

Spammy spammy spam.

Vawmataw

It's time for final exams!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
And I have to study!
AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAAAAAAAAAAAT!
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu