You know you need to sleep when...

Started by Le'eylan, July 29, 2010, 09:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txepä Tsyal

When you become alarmed at the rate at which your pencils are disappearing from your desk, only to find you've put 3 behind each ear already and forgotten about putting each of them there.
New personal modo:

Kxeyo

When you ask yourself whether it's a good idea to phone your friend at 2am.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eana Tanhì

when you sleept yesterday for only 2 hours, and instead you go to bed now, you are here and don't think about sleeping at all ;D

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Txepä Tsyal

When you run into a wall 1 meter from the door and can't figure out why it won't open, even when you pull instead of push.
New personal modo:

Brainiac

when you fall asleep standing up straight and wake up somewhere else... still standing up straight.
Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Eanikran

Quote from: Brainiac on November 22, 2010, 06:18:18 PM
when you fall asleep standing up straight and wake up somewhere else... still standing up straight.
This would just creep me out xD

Niwantaw

...when it's 2am and you have an exam later
(thankfully it's a mock)
Only mostly AWOL.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Eyamsiyu

It is totally the truth.  It's what I'll do tonight, most likely.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Eanikran

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on November 23, 2010, 05:40:02 PM
It's what oe do every weekend ;D

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Pxinari te Taronyu Omatikaya'itan on November 23, 2010, 05:40:32 PM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on November 23, 2010, 05:40:02 PM
It's what oe do every weekend ;D

You're not in college yet.  You will value your sleep so much, it's almost a currency.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Eanikran

Meynari Ke'nawm

You at school and all of a sudden everyone turns blue and ten feet tall... Nah, that would be awesome. I'd just stay awake. ;D
GENERATION 19: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
PADD: Watch out...
Officially the youngest member... so far...

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

Ekirä

Tsteu nantang

When your typing this with your eyes closed because you cant possibly keep them open any longer.
http://livenavi.forumotion.com/ HELP US OUT
Quote from: archaic
Plus she's hot, in a 'nine feet tall, skinny, blue, stripy, with a tail' kind of way.
old gallery link?id=2029[/img]

Sіr. Ηaxalot

You know you need to sleep when you se a guy interviewing a gorilla on your way to the sleeping area.. (true story)

Eana Tanhì

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on November 29, 2010, 10:59:22 AM
when you look like this:

Heyyyyyy where did you get that picture of me?

When you wish you could sleep forever. -_______________________________________-