You know you need to sleep when...

Started by Le'eylan, July 29, 2010, 09:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eanikran

When you're reading someone's comment on your facebook and you read the first half of it about 3 times before you realize it  ;D

Sіr. Ηaxalot

When someone comes into your room and asks how long you stayed up last night, and you haven't slept yet..

Kxeyo

When some words seem to be deleted from your hard drive in your head.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Rain

When you can't remember what's supposed to happen after you make a sandwich at 3 in the morning. "What do I do with it? I know I'm supposed to do something with it..."
EAT IT, STUPID RAIN!
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Kxeyo

Quote from: Rain on December 05, 2010, 04:01:56 PM
When you can't remember what's supposed to happen after you make a sandwich at 3 in the morning. "What do I do with it? I know I'm supposed to do something with it..."
EAT IT, STUPID RAIN!

I forgot how to use a knife once. ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Lolet

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on December 05, 2010, 04:04:40 PM
Quote from: Rain on December 05, 2010, 04:01:56 PM
EAT IT, STUPID RAIN!

I forgot how to use a knife once. ::)

I forgot my aunt's name once.  ::)

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

When you get excited because you think you finally finished your math hw and can finally go to sleep, only to discover there was another page with hours worth or more work, and you tear up.

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Quote from: Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato) on December 05, 2010, 09:38:35 PM
When you get excited because you think you finally finished your math hw and can finally go to sleep, only to discover there was another page with hours worth or more work, and you tear up.
What kind of math is it?  I'm busy with second derivative stuff right now. ;)

Lolet

Quote from: Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato) on December 05, 2010, 09:38:35 PM

That sounds like a horror film.  :(

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite on December 05, 2010, 09:43:39 PM

ATTACK OF THE EVIL DERIVATIVES!!!!

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan on December 05, 2010, 09:46:56 PM
Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite on December 05, 2010, 09:43:39 PM

ATTACK OF THE EVIL DERIVATIVES!!!!

Not if [you] loves math ;)

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Le'eylan

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on December 05, 2010, 03:53:13 PM
When someone comes into your room and asks how long you stayed up last night, and you haven't slept yet..

hrh been there  ::)
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: Le'eylan on December 06, 2010, 08:55:06 AM
Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on December 05, 2010, 03:53:13 PM

hrh been there  ::)

sounds familiar  :D

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Kxeyo

When you think that you don't think anymore as you should think back when you thinked like this.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Rain

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on December 06, 2010, 01:22:05 PM
When you think that you don't think anymore as you should think back when you thinked like this.

I think that what you think is only what you think you think.

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Kxeyo

Quote from: Rain on December 06, 2010, 03:54:24 PM

I think translating that into na'vi is a proof of insanity. ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Rain

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on December 06, 2010, 04:03:45 PM

'Ivong Keye'ung!

Ekirä

Quote from: Rain on December 06, 2010, 05:04:04 PM
Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on December 06, 2010, 04:03:45 PM

'Ivong Keye'ung!

WIN. ;D

Rain

When you start talking to people that aren't there niNa'vi at two in the morning.
When you fall asleep at the computer and dream you're in bed.

Eanikran

When you wake up at 3am, and say to yourself "I'll go back to sleep after I check the forum" and you fall asleep before you say 'back'