You know you need to sleep when...

Started by Le'eylan, July 29, 2010, 09:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on December 07, 2010, 06:20:35 AM
When you wake up at 3am, and say to yourself "I'll go back to sleep after I check the forum" and you fall asleep before you say 'back'

Also, you know you're addicted to the forums when those are the first words out of your mouth... ;)

You know you need your sleep when your bed looks more inviting than food.  And you choose the bed over dinner.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Le'eylan

Quote from: Eyamsiyu te Atxkxeftukyal Mesuteteng'itan on December 07, 2010, 02:10:45 PM
You know you need your sleep when your bed looks more inviting than food.  And you choose the bed over dinner.

hate that, but it happens way too often :/
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Tsamsiyu92

You know that you need to sleep more if you wake up to your teacher telling you to stay awake or get out.

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Rain on December 06, 2010, 03:54:24 PM
Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on December 06, 2010, 01:22:05 PM
When you think that you don't think anymore as you should think back when you thinked like this.

I think that what you think is only what you think you think.

Fixed ;)

futa(...a(...))...a(...futa(...))...lu. Aren't subordinators wild? :P

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

you know you need sleep when you thought you did 5 subjects of homework 3 hours ago but then find out when going to school that none of it is done.  :(

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Sіr. Ηaxalot

You know you need to sleep when you open a random topic, scrolls all the way trough then realizing that you didn't read a thing... and that the topic was in dutch.

Txura Rolyu

You know you need to sleep when its 7am and you have been playing CoD Black Ops all night.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Tskoswizaw

And then when you realize it isnt 7... its actually 12 and you missed school, two days in a row :P
GENERATION 17: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Txura Rolyu

You know you need sleep when you visit this thread.  ;D
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Txur Niftxavang

When my motor skills start to go, and my mind wanders.
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Txura Rolyu

When you sit closer to the screen... (eyes squint)

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on March 26, 2011, 08:54:30 PM
You know you need to sleep when you open a random topic, scrolls all the way trough then realizing that you didn't read a thing... and that the topic was in dutch.
HRH ^^ I would understand it xD
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

When your eyes feel like they're full of lava and rusty nails...O_o
Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

Txur Niftxavang

When you start too hallucinate,  and the bordom of being on a 72 hour post is the only thing keeping me awake, well... 3 more hours!  They are taking forever!   >:( 
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Syulang

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on July 30, 2010, 06:21:23 AM
When your watching TV at 2am and nothing is on and you are bored but you can't do anything because then you wake up the rest

I was doing this just the other day.  ;D

You know you have to sleep when you're parents make you go to bed and you have nothing to do.
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Niwantaw

When the sun is shining and you haven't slept in three days :s
Only mostly AWOL.

Irtaviš Ačankif

When, writing a movie review for Avatar, you decide to stare at the ceiling and watch it play in your mind instead of going through the hassle of finding the disc. Actually happened to me  :D
Previously Ithisa Kīranem, Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng.

Name from my Sakaš conlang, from Sakasul Ältäbisäl Acarankïp

"First name" is Ačankif, not Eltabiš! In Na'vi, Atsankip.

Syulang

When you physically cant keep your eyes open.
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Kxeyo

When the people come to take you away.

When you see pink elephants all over the place.

When your ears start to puke rainbows.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Irtaviš Ačankif

when you hold an hour-long Na'vi conversation with your imaginary friend
Previously Ithisa Kīranem, Uniltìrantokx te Skxawng.

Name from my Sakaš conlang, from Sakasul Ältäbisäl Acarankïp

"First name" is Ačankif, not Eltabiš! In Na'vi, Atsankip.