You know you need to sleep when...

Started by Le'eylan, July 29, 2010, 09:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

When you laugh uncontrollably and for what seems like forever at your friend swallowing bay water on a boat. ;D
Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

Kxeyo

When you ask yourself why you're still here after looking at the time.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Lolet

Whne you fall asleep during practice.  :P

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

Elektrolurch

When spending your evening with friends and ecstasy and then realising how absolutely overdosed your Space Cocktail was and experiencing how down one can actually feel during a wonderful sunrise. :D
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Txantslusam Skxawng

there is a boring presentation in class xD zzZZzzzZZzzZzz
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Tìtstewan

..is extremely boring here in the office. zzZZZzzzzzzZZZzzzZZZzzZZZzzzz

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Vawmataw

When (on April 25th) I put my hand in the glass of juice.  :o  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D zzzzZZZzzzzZZZzzzzZZZ
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Txantslusam Skxawng

When you watch a movie marathon and suddenly see it's 4 am...
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Tìtstewan

...I went to bed at 4 o'clock mornings and wake up at 6 o'clock also morning. zzZZZz[many many "z"]zZZZzzzz

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Mesireatu

Kaltxì!
Oel kameie ayngati! Once I wrote on my own, at home. When I looked at the clock it was 6.30am and my alarm bell ring at 6.40. What I did? Went to the bathroom to make me ready to go to work..
At a later day, I was on a great party on Stockholm City Hall, wearing dress and high heels. But, instead of going home, I was invited to a post-party, post-post-party etc. So, instead of going home, I went to work.. You should have seen the face's of the MP's when I came.. Hangover, dress and high heels.. Kỳevame ulte Eywa ayngahu
Varför minns jag alla dåliga vitsar, men glömmer alla infix i Na'vi?? ???
Why do I remember all bad jokes, but forget all the infixes in Na'vi?? :-[

Jag älskar dig, Sara L!!
Nga yawne lu oer, Sara L!!

archaic

You know you need to sleep when you look at the clock and realize you have five hours before you start work on monday morning.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Tìtstewan

You know you need to sleep when you see it is just monday morning. ;D

Tìtstewan

...when you start to mistype a lot in php and then decide to revive kinda cool old threads in the /Spam. ;D

Vawmataw

... you fall asleep in the middle of the afternoon and when you wake up, it's 2 o'clock in the morning.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Vayrufkay

... When you and your ma happen to have been travelling for 24 hours and you both happen to see a car from the same home-company your ma works for and both of you suddenly burst out laughing.

And... When you start getting the idea of adding a "Loopy Na'vi on anesthesia sayings" thread to the Spam board.

Toliman

When your biorhythm is totally broken... :-[

archaic

Quote from: Vayrufkay on May 11, 2017, 10:39:19 PM
And... When you start getting the idea of adding a "Loopy Na'vi on anesthesia sayings" thread to the Spam board.
Giggle.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

BlueHusky2154

I can only think of this playing out...loopy Na'vi....
Avatar, Furry, Amateur Astronomy, IT, PC gaming, Minecraft, Fortnite, music.
My life summarized.
:ikran: 8)

Wind12

when you wonder why "wäsul" is wrong on memrise, when you realize it was saying complete. ( this has happened to me more than once)