You know you need to sleep when...

Started by Le'eylan, July 29, 2010, 09:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxeyo

when you listened to Cosmic Gate for the 1,000,000th time. ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Key'ìl Nekxetse

When you start posting random stuff everywhere.
Key'ìl Nekxetse on "The Revolutionists"
~$ life --help
The program life received signal SIGSEV. Core dumped.

Le'eylan

When you've been spending hours doing something...
and you've no idea why you're doing it! XD
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Niwantaw

Quote from: Key'ìl Nekxetse on August 14, 2010, 04:49:23 PM
When you start posting random stuff everywhere.
MINECRAFT FTW!!!
(I think I need some sleep...)
Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

archaic

When  you     can't      finish             a     .......    sentenzzzzzzz
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

...when you start screaming at COD because you didn't kill the guy because of lag, only to realize in the kill cam that your shot was like 20 feet away from the guy.
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Eanikran

(When in a race on Modnation) race starts, you blink your eyes, and the race results are showing and you're the only one out of 12 who got a DNF.  :D

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Ftxavanga unilyu atxen

when youre body dont make melatonine auchhhh thats not nice and i know that haha ;)

ps: (melatonine is the word that your brain makes for going to sleep ;) )

i see you ....Eywah ngahu...

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

whenaasdkjflaksjdflkjalekrjpwqieurioajsdklgnvakd;ljflkasdljk;fdsjl;ljk;sf;s

wah?
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Txepä Tsyal

When you start a conversation with yourself, get into an arguement, lose, and resolve not to talk to yourself for a week.
New personal modo:

Ftxavanga unilyu atxen

Quote from: Dracus_Pyrus13 on September 21, 2010, 12:16:16 AM
When you start a conversation with yourself, get into an arguement, lose, and resolve not to talk to yourself for a week.

this one is so good hahahahaha XD
i see you ....Eywah ngahu...

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

When you begin to act very oddly and the people around you get scared and wonder if you are on something. When you sing(mumble) random songs out of tune unintentionally. When you confuse a trashcan with a Hospital. When you are reading something, read the same line several times, and see words that are not there. When you decide its a good idea to paint on your face a mustache and make an unibrow with waterproof eyeliner. When When you decide to post things like this. Etc.

Eanikran

Quote from: Kalin Kato on September 22, 2010, 06:23:01 AM
When When you decide to post things like this. Etc.
when you type type words twice
:D

Oh srane, when you don't notice you do that XD

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Sіr. Ηaxalot

When you are listening to music while almost completely asleep, your headphone bud falls off, and you, not thinking, put it to your eye because it itches. Then your eye itches AND cries. A lot.