You know you need to sleep when...

Started by Le'eylan, July 29, 2010, 09:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maria TunVrrtep

your cats are looking at you like YOU'RE the alien. (Y'all know that cats are aliens right?)
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: TunVrrtep on September 23, 2010, 08:15:50 AM
your cats are looking at you like YOU'RE the alien. (Y'all know that cats are aliens right?)

*gasp*

Does this mean that Le'eylan is their leader? <_>

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Eyamsiyu

When you count your pennies three times and come up with $1.78 all three times... and you still think you're wrong.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Eanikran

-when you're still about 5% awake and you actually realize you're just about to fall asleep and you drop your ipod while posting this post  ::)

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Ftxavanga unilyu atxen on September 22, 2010, 01:22:45 AM
Quote from: Dracus_Pyrus13 on September 21, 2010, 12:16:16 AM
When you start a conversation with yourself, get into an arguement, lose, and resolve not to talk to yourself for a week.

this one is so good hahahahaha XD

Sran :P ::)

When you have

d e l a y e d

r e  s  p o  n  s    e s...

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Kxeyo

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on September 23, 2010, 08:20:19 PM
When you count your pennies three times and come up with $1.78 all three times... and you still think you're wrong.

When you can't read that without thinking about...yeah... ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Le'eylan

Quote from: 'Oma Tirea on September 23, 2010, 05:08:51 PM
Quote from: TunVrrtep on September 23, 2010, 08:15:50 AM

*gasp*

Does this mean that Le'eylan is their leader? <_>

OF COURSE NOT. ::)
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Niwantaw

When you can't think and haven't slept properly for nearly a week...
Only mostly AWOL.

Txura Rolyu

you wake up... and you have missed a days worth of classes.
Quote from: Ekirä on March 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PMNeytiri: Now you choose your woman. This you must feel inside. If she also chooses you, move quick like I showed.
Jake: How will I know if she chooses me?
Neytiri: She will try to kill you.
Jake: Outstanding. *takes out an ikran-catcher and walks through hometree looking for women*

Sіr. Ηaxalot

When you're programming and spends 30 minutes troubleshooting a problem with my template...

... that turned out to be that I've written the template outside of the <DataTemplate> tags :D

Maria TunVrrtep

... when you realize that you haven't seen your bed in 3 days and you know you didn't sleep on the couch.
    Margaret Drabble

Eyamsiyu

When you realize 5 days after he changes his name that Tirea Aean is now Spirit Blue...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Eanikran

Eyamsiyu

Exactly... I've lost track of all time...

Lolet

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on October 07, 2010, 09:08:35 PM
When you realize 5 days after he changes his name that Tirea Aean is now Spirit Blue...

I just didn't figure it out...  ::)

Txepä Tsyal

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on October 07, 2010, 09:31:24 PM

I just didn't figure it out...  ::)
Woa! I've hadn't even noticed that. I just kept reading his username as Tirea Aean, even when directly looking at it :o
New personal modo:

Maria TunVrrtep

I know that his name said Tirea Aean yesterday because I PM'd him yesterday about something.

I noticed it right away today though.
    Margaret Drabble

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: TunVrrtep on October 07, 2010, 09:38:03 PM

I know that his name said Tirea Aean yesterday because I PM'd him yesterday about something.

Look... I think I just need to sleep... really, I thought this happened a wh... forget it.  Good night. XD

Eanikran

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on October 07, 2010, 09:42:45 PM

Look... I think I just need to sleep... really, I thought this happened a wh... forget it.  Good night. XD
Oe think we're all just getting punched in the memory bone right now  ;D

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Na'rìnga Taronyu on October 07, 2010, 09:43:56 PM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu on October 07, 2010, 09:42:45 PM

Oe think we're all just getting punched in the memory bone right now  ;D

Not me ::)

To be honest, though, I kinda miss his Na'vi name....

ÌTXTSTXRR!!