You know you need to sleep when...

Started by Le'eylan, July 29, 2010, 09:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le'eylan

You guys get it! Bring it on! :D ;D

.... when someone in the US say they should go to sleep and you're still awake. That's when you realize the clock is 4 AM.

... when you laugh at such things as the word SERMO pops up in you're phone. HAHAHAAHAH
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Eyamsiyu

When you start trippin' to yotube videos...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Ekirä

You know you need to sleep when you suddenly get an urge to go out and look at the moon, and when you see it you feel something deep inside you stir and blink its eyes.

Lolet

When your poster of Avatar grins at you.

Puvomun

When you laugh at something in chat and you're so tired you can't remember who said it.
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Le'eylan

.... someone tells you that you just did an all-nighter. Again.
Krro krro pamrel seri fìtsengmì, alu oey pìlok leNa'vi
Sometimes writing here, on my Na'vi blog
=^● ⋏ ●^=

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Txantslusam Skxawng

When your watching TV at 2am and nothing is on and you are bored but you can't do anything because then you wake up the rest

When you drink a beer at 2.30 am and eat a pizza at 3 am ( I did this yesterday :P Seriously ! )

When you look outside, you see a very small bit of the sun's light and you look at the clock, 5am, and you think ''Maybe its time to sleep.'' ( also did this )
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Eyamsiyu

... when you say to yourself that you need to sleep... and you laugh because that is funny.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Txantslusam Skxawng

that would be funny, but I don't remember doing that :P Maybe I fell asleep before I could say it, haha
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Kxeyo

When all your american friends still lay in bed. Or when they're off to work. ::)
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Ekirä

When you start blanking out in front of the computer...then suddenly snap back to it.

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Virid'ian on July 30, 2010, 06:20:08 AM
... I feel tired? ::)

Duh ;D

It's always whenever [you] feels tired, regardless of time.
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Eanikran

When you fall asleep in the middle of a song on rockband

Kxeyo

Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Lolet

When you function on your most basic level... the "everything relates to Avatar somehow" level.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

... when the Day9 daily feed starts (at least if you're european)

... when the sun starts to rise (which often occurs at the same time as the Day9 daily feed starts)

Kxamtxon Tsamsiyu

When you fall asleep on your keeeeeeyboooooooaaaaaard  :D hrh

"First it was just orders, then everything changed.." ~Jake Sully
Neytiri & Jake

Eanikran

falling asleep mid-game. 'tis another good use for a dualshock 3.  :D

Emtokay

Yes it is

When you suddenly become more energetic when you were before, then becoming really hungry
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing