"You want to know what grinds my gears?" [Forum Game]

Started by Yayo, January 17, 2011, 08:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekirä

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya on March 18, 2011, 09:17:57 PM
Quote from: Sxkxawng alu 'Oma Tirea on March 18, 2011, 09:14:51 PM
Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on March 18, 2011, 06:55:12 PM
In the 4 years of school I had on the VMBO, together I have found about €15,- in total ^^

Right down to every last euro-cent?

Sran even the good may take free money, but it's a matter of what is done with it after it's taken that determines whether or not the person has done a good deed.

So if I give it to an orphan, I'm good, but if I use it to buy some attractive clothing for myself, I'm bad? I imagine most people would use the money for a new CD, or cigarettes.

I saw saw three bucks on the highway once and got out of the car to get it. And I used it to buy ice cream. Is that bad? ::)

Lolet

Quote from: Ekirä on March 18, 2011, 09:51:19 PM
In the 4 years of school I had on the VMBO, together I have found about €15,- in total ^^

Sran even the good may take free money, but it's a matter of what is done with it after it's taken that determines whether or not the person has done a good deed.

So if I give it to an orphan, I'm good, but if I use it to buy some attractive clothing for myself, I'm bad? I imagine most people would use the money for a new CD, or cigarettes.

I saw saw three bucks on the highway once and got out of the car to get it. And I used it to buy ice cream. Is that bad? ::)

I admire that.  ;D

Ekirä

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya on March 18, 2011, 09:55:02 PM

I admire that.  ;D

Thank you. ;D Although your admiration doesn't mean it's good, Sweetsocks. ::) ;)

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Lolet te Maticay Irana'ite Omaticaya on March 18, 2011, 09:55:02 PM

I admire that.  ;D

I second the admiration  ;D ::)

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Inspirata on March 18, 2011, 09:14:51 PM

Maybe it was €14,90 or €15,05... but idk for sure, but I can say that I have found more money there then I spend money on the food there, the prices got more expensive every year!
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

what grinds my gears? ... 1st grades trying to act tough... But when you let them do some of the harder work, they're tired before they start...

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Tirea Aean

Ekirä

'Oma Tirea

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Tirea Aean

Sіr. Ηaxalot

People who play Starcraft II online without having a good enough computer and/or connection. It's not just annoying, it's f*** annoying to play with someone that lags, causing the game to pause for 3 seconds every 5 seconds...

Aruk Tsuken

You want to know what grinds my gears?

It's when people think that the adage, "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all," should apply to adults that criticize famous people or things that they like, make negative judgments of famous people or things that they like, or express their dislike or hatred of famous people or things that they like.

Here's a reality check:  They're NOT children anymore.  They're adults and they're in the real world where things that are not nice are said and cannot be avoided.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Something that really starts to grind my gears is the very negative vision many Avatar fans have on humanity. And how it feels like they're just focusing on the negative side of things... It doesn't work. We are humans and will forever be humans. If you want to change humanity, well.. complaining on IRC and forums ain't gonna do s***.

Lolet

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on April 03, 2011, 02:49:43 PM
Something that really starts to grind my gears is the very negative vision many Avatar fans have on humanity. And how it feels like they're just focusing on the negative side of things... It doesn't work. We are humans and will forever be humans. If you want to change humanity, well.. complaining on IRC and forums ain't gonna do s***.

I've noticed this as well. To be honest, humans aren't so bad. At least we don't eat our own poop like the animals.  ::)

Txur Niftxavang

Congress grinds my gears.    They can't get their heads out of their asses.  Let alone find what shoe to put on the right foot in the morning...        I can't take this anymore! 
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Takmeyalan te Tsu'erak 'Ewfwefpìkxap'itan

You want to know what grinds my gears? not oiling my gears. haha ;D
Pure white would be disturbing. :)
We don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents.

archaic

Machines like this .....
..... really grind my gears.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

'Oma Tirea

ÌTXTSTXRR!!