"You want to know what grinds my gears?" [Forum Game]

Started by Yayo, January 17, 2011, 08:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan on February 07, 2011, 09:13:57 PM
Quote from: Yayo. on February 05, 2011, 01:14:56 PM
Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on February 05, 2011, 07:32:12 AM
Quote from: Eyamsiyu on February 03, 2011, 05:37:33 PM
One more thing: I just think it will be great in 100 years from now, when the primary language is Spanish. XD Then our money is printed in Spanish, McDonald's would be McDiego's, and so-on...

As long as it isn't French I'm good. I'm against French just because everyone in France seems to be such b****es about not speak anything other than French. Prime example is the toll personal when I was in French a few years ago, they only spoke French. We gave them the our passports and that was obviously what they wanted. Also the Tireas last night on Teamspeak. 3-4 Frenchmen jumped in and started to speak in a foreign language which noone understood. They didn't give a f*** about anyone else speaking in the channel either :P

Unfortunately I didn't realize that I could abuse a bug in Teamspeak and kick them until next day ;D
I too noticed this during my trip to France... Even if you spoke to them in English, they'd respond in French.
When I was in France they liked me. ;D

weird al poodle hat Genius in France

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Niwantaw

You know what really does this to me.

PEOPLE f*** UP A PROJECT YOUI'VE JUST SPENT FOUR f*** DAYS WORKING ON.
Only mostly AWOL.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

You know what grinds my gears? [you]!!

[you] is just trolling around, never writing anything that makes sense. This board would be so much better without [you]!

Yes, I'm aware that the [you] tag is removed ^^

Eana Tanhì

Quote from: Sir. Haxalot on February 10, 2011, 04:00:30 PM
You know what grinds my gears? [you]!!

[you] is just trolling around, never writing anything that makes sense. This board would be so much better without [you]!

Yes, I'm aware that the [you] tag is removed ^^

I miss [you] tag too..

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Lolet

You know what grinds m gears?

Know it all brothers!

Aruk Tsuken

You want to know what grinds my gears?

Writer's block.

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Lolet

Vern Fonk commercials.  :P

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Lack of respect for nature
To live in the past is to die in the present.

Txur Niftxavang

PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

'Oma Tirea

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Eanikran

Not knowing where all those millions of euros Notch has from premium minecraft accounts is going, as it's obviously not going into improving minecraft.

Yayo

Yayo on facebook
Skxaypxe: callofdoty95

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Quote from: Eanikran te Txuronyu Ateyo'itan on February 25, 2011, 12:49:08 AM
Not knowing where all those millions of euros Notch has from premium minecraft accounts is going, as it's obviously not going into improving minecraft.

Yeah, lol but he didn't say he was gunna do that, was he? maybe he's still living with his parents and looking for a nice building to put all of his servers, and create special multiplayer servers :-).

Aruk Tsuken

It's when people who criticize or express their hatred of someone or something that's successful are asked or told to go do something better or more productive with their time.

Here's what I have to say about it:  If people want to criticize or express their hatred of someone or something that's successful, let them.  If they're not being productive by doing that, so what?  It's a part of life and the real world, and it won't go away.  Get used to it.

Tsamsiyu92

Quote from: Yayo. on January 18, 2011, 06:35:22 PM
Airport Security
Any guitarist who have sought to bring their beloved instrument have to agree on this one. Though they looked away why I brought it onboard and stored in the overhead compartments that is large enough to store these kinds of instruments, but still prohobits it.

Eanikran

Quote from: Tsamsiyu92 on March 07, 2011, 02:29:29 PM
Quote from: Yayo. on January 18, 2011, 06:35:22 PM
Airport Security
Any guitarist who have sought to bring their beloved instrument have to agree on this one. Though they looked away why I brought it onboard and stored in the overhead compartments that is large enough to store these kinds of instruments, but still prohobits it.
An assembled M4 can fit in a guitar case.

What grinds my gears is life itself sometimes.

Zanither

what grinds my gears is when people go into on of your stories, read it, and then procedded to leave a Flamer review cuz theyy don't like the paring........ you know what..... you don't like my stuff.... READ SOMETHING ELSE.... >:( >:( >:( >:(
Sherlock Holmes: [handcuffed to John] Take my hand!
John Watson: Now people will definitely talk.

Txantslusam Skxawng

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF