Main Menu

Your spirit animal!

Started by Kxeyo, July 29, 2010, 05:15:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolet

Quote from: Ekirä on July 31, 2010, 10:51:00 PM
Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 31, 2010, 10:30:11 PM
It's funny how pets have no concept of a personal bubble.

Yeah....although my cats aren't really that snuggly. I really wish they would, but Boo would never DREAM of sleeping on my bed, and Snuffy will do it on the rare occasion. Next cat I get will be male. I've heard they are way friendlier, and simpler. The females are so complicated, and I think that isn't only true with cats, if you get my meaning. ;)

HRH! Though the lads can make your head spin too.  ;)

'Ì'awn Menari

Next cat I get will be male. I've heard they are way friendlier, and simpler.

HAHAHAHAHA  it varies on your cat.  buddy and kito (both male) were outdoor cats.  if kito wasn't fixed he would kick any cat's txìm.  luckily he was so he mellowed out...unless u have french fries.  buddy was a fighter.  both can be as lovable, and friendly and they can both be as vicious and complicated.  XD
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Nusumea Tirea

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 31, 2010, 08:37:46 PM
I wonder if your spirit animal can be a domestic. They're always wild animals, except for the horse.

yes, it can. Every kind of animal. Even mythological ones like unicorn or dragons, or for that case one can even decide to show up as ikran.
As far as I know, a spirit animal can change gender, size, color but stays in the same class of animals, so an Owl can be any owl (tiny elf owl or large eagle owl) but not e.g. an eagle or wolf.

I heard of one case, where it was an helicopter just to make a point (somtimes they have a unique kind of humor).

Ekirä

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 31, 2010, 11:20:47 PM

HAHAHAHAHA  it varies on your cat.  buddy and kito (both male) were outdoor cats.  if kito wasn't fixed he would kick any cat's txìm.  luckily he was so he mellowed out...unless u have french fries.  buddy was a fighter.  both can be as lovable, and friendly and they can both be as vicious and complicated.  XD

Ohhh yeah, I would get my male fixed pretty early on. I've seen too many unfixed biters, the toms always seem not to hesitate to use their teeth....

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Ekirä on August 01, 2010, 08:25:24 AM

Ohhh yeah, I would get my male fixed pretty early on. I've seen too many unfixed biters, the toms always seem not to hesitate to use their teeth....

they don't...particularly if you have to give them a bath.  though buddy (our unfixed tom cat) loved me ^_^.  so he didn't bite me as often hrh
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Ekirä

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on August 01, 2010, 09:13:11 AM
Quote from: Ekirä on August 01, 2010, 08:25:24 AM

they don't...particularly if you have to give them a bath.  though buddy (our unfixed tom cat) loved me ^_^.  so he didn't bite me as often hrh

I don't plan on giving any cats any baths anytime soon personally.....it's a little dangerous.  ;)

'Ì'awn Menari

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Mako

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 31, 2010, 10:52:46 PM

Yeah....although my cats aren't really that snuggly. I really wish they would, but Boo would never DREAM of sleeping on my bed, and Snuffy will do it on the rare occasion. Next cat I get will be male. I've heard they are way friendlier, and simpler. The females are so complicated, and I think that isn't only true with cats, if you get my meaning. ;)

So true, but it's usually the female's fault :P

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Sä'nek on August 01, 2010, 10:34:11 AM
Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 31, 2010, 10:52:46 PM

So true, but it's usually the female's fault :P

But remember guys: even if you're right, you're still wrong. ;)

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lolet

Listen to Eyamsiyu, he speaks the truth!

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on August 01, 2010, 01:06:38 PM
Listen to Eyamsiyu, he speaks the truth!

I know women a little better than most... better to just say "You're right" and go with it.  Otherwise, you end up like Dane Cook here...

CAUTION: PROFANE LANGUAGE AHEAD!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Txur Niftxavang

I have three cats, all Russian Blue,  short haired.      Semoune (Female)  Patrick (Male) & Bo (Male)

All spayed, and neutered.      Semoune was my pick out of the litter, she was the runt. She was so tiny, and cute!!!    Her paws were as big as my pinky finger nails.  She is very lovable, she sleeps on my bed a lot. Patrick was my bros pick, Patrick has this pastime called eating,  I swear if he could he would eat all day.  Bo was my my mothers pick,  (Didn't want to separate them, cause they are all family of course!) Bo, he is very lovable, and he is vocal,  sometimes I use him as my alarm clock on weekends, last weekend he woke me up at 2am... HRH, I dont mind.   

PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Mako

Mako

It's not so funny from my end :P

Lolet

Mako

Guys don't like to be wrong, I'll just say that.

Eyamsiyu

Most guys just don;t like to be adult about things... but neither do women... so it is in our immaturity that we collide.  One side has to call "uncle," and it really is best for guys to do so.

Anyway...

Did I mention my spirit animal was the Spider?  I think I did.

Lolet

Oops I just squished your spirit animal.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on August 01, 2010, 01:38:41 PM
Oops I just squished your spirit animal.

Ah, well artistic people tend not to live too long anyway... we live and die our art... and sometime our art goes to the extreme...