Main Menu

Your spirit animal!

Started by Kxeyo, July 29, 2010, 05:15:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolet

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on August 01, 2010, 01:40:18 PM
Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on August 01, 2010, 01:38:41 PM
Oops I just squished your spirit animal.

Ah, well artistic people tend not to live too long anyway... we live and die our art... and sometime our art goes to the extreme...

I hope you don't die young!

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on August 01, 2010, 01:43:22 PM

Ah, well artistic people tend not to live too long anyway... we live and die our art... and sometime our art goes to the extreme...

Yeah, I know.  I really hope I live long.  If now, hey, that's cool: it would have been a fun ride!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Kxeyo

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on August 01, 2010, 01:43:22 PM

So do I.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Eyamsiyu

At least I know if I die young, I'll be "home" a lot sooner...  ;D

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

'Ì'awn Menari

apparently i'm a human lie detector...where the hell was that skill when that ex-best friend of mine was lying to me all those years ago...

that must have been one of my other spirit animals with me then...
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Mako

Haha, you've got to hate it when something like that happens.

Nusumea Tirea

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on August 02, 2010, 09:27:35 AM
apparently i'm a human lie detector...where the hell was that skill when that ex-best friend of mine was lying to me all those years ago...

Well... have you asked your spirit animal then ?

'Ì'awn Menari

the owl wants to be stubborn...and well same with the other three...
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Ekirä

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on August 02, 2010, 09:27:35 AM

I'm owl...I guess I'm relatively good at figuring out when people are lying, but all the other stuff about owl doesn't really fit me.

'Ì'awn Menari

my top four all have something that match me so i think all 4 are my spirit animals.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

To live in the past is to die in the present.

Rain

So, did anyone else know what they were before they took the quiz? I did. If so, how did you find out?
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Rain on August 02, 2010, 07:57:22 PM
So, did anyone else know what they were before they took the quiz? I did. If so, how did you find out?

i had a general idea.  i've always loved my four animals.  Owl, Hawk, Wolf, and Crow.  but i've always been compared to a wolf, so i figured that's what my main result would be.  and though my main result was the owl (and i do have a connection to owls as well) i felt connected to the other three.  so it didn't really shock me that those would be my top 4.  i personally don't see order these 4 are in to be of any importance.  they are my spirit animals and i love them dearly ^_^
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Never knew... but I never thought I'd be a spider...

'Ì'awn Menari

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SPIDER!!!! XD
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

Aw come on!  I'm not poisonous, and I PROMISE I won't bite!

'Ì'awn Menari

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Eyamsiyu

And I have a Mustache!  Who doesn't love mustaches?!?

Nah, JK... I'm actually an entertainer... only way to keep from being squashed...

So, what shall I weave out of my web?

Ekirä

Some drum sticks that never break, not even through the end of the world. When all the life from Earth is gone, your web-spun drum sticks will lie there shining as brightly as if they were new.  ;D

Eyamsiyu

Hmmm... I think I'll need some cockroaches then... They live through everything... ;)

Wait a sec.......

IDK... I'll get on that... ;)