Your total time logged in!

Started by txum tukru, January 06, 2010, 08:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Hopsu

TorukMakto!

Total time logged in: 23 hours and 8 minutes.

'Awve Tìkameie

Mine is:
21 hours and 19 minutes
My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

5 days 3 hours and 28 minutes...
Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng

Sylwanin ean Tanhì

wth?? I ORDERED my profile to stay logged in and I just had to log in again?!?!?!
anyway, 1day 13 hours and 45 minutes... =\
well... since I've tried to stop my interest from waning and it has been impossible here cuz People are discriminate. I'm in no need of the forum to learn na'vi.

Nume fpi sänume

8 days, 16 hours and 49 minutes.

Best spent 8 2/3 days of my life so far :P

Swokéyan

Lurkin' the forums
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play)

Eltusiyu

Kxangangang! - Oeyä Pìlok leNa'vi

Previously called Kxrekorikus

Yanari

Zene fko nivume nìtxan.

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Na'rìng

1 day, 12 hours, and 44 minutes.
Eywa ngahu ma smukan.
Eywa'evengä yawne lu oeru.

It kraon. XD!!! (Speak it the Na'vi way)

Sіr. Ηaxalot

1 dagar, 5 timmar och 37 minuter.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

5 days, 2 hours, and 40 min, Hoorah.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

Kiyoshi Tenshi

2 days, 16 hours, and 48 minutes so far.
[move]

Txur’Itan

Total time logged in: 10 days, 5 hours and 48 minutes.
私は太った男だ。

Taronyu

Over 8 days now.

I dread to think how much it would be if I counted all the time I wasn't on but was working on my dictionary.

Étienne

4 days, 18 hours and 35 minutes.

Eyamsiyu

Slowly approaching 2 days: currently @ 1 dy, 21 hrs and 37 min.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Eaite Randjam