Your total time logged in!

Started by txum tukru, January 06, 2010, 08:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Best 91 500 seconds of my life! ;)
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

MOUNTAINBANSHEE

join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Ftiafpi

just broke 8 days (8 days, 1 hours and 38 minutes.)  ;D

Uniltirea Txurtíngay

if you see me not spelling words correct, its because im learning to write without looking at the keyboard.
(Tawtute) Lattergassen Aka. Uniltirea Txurtíngay.
Gimme a cookie. or a cake. or a pie. or a LOLCAKE.
Official Joe Satrani fan.

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Eyamsiyu

2 days, 8 minutes!  I've crossed the two-day mark!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Txontaw

5 days, 6 minutes.

Pretty good for just over a month.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

MOUNTAINBANSHEE

I can't keep up with you guys. I was forced to go with my brother and sister to a grandparents place where there is no internet.
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

bagget00

Yeah. I have to go to work 4 days outa 7 and am too tired to do anything for a while hen I get home.

2 days 13 hours and 44 mins.
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Swoka Swizaw

'aw day, tsìng hours, mrrvol seconds

Na'rìngyä vrrtep

Date Registered:     January 14, 2010, 06:17:01 AM
Total time logged in: 4 days, 2 hours and 34 minutes.
Ho-rah!

TorukMakto!

Total time logged in: 1 days, 15 hours and 26 minutes.
Progressing :D

'Itan Atxur

Only 1 day 9 hours and 21 mins. I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon though!

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Atoki Atanyä

2 Days 11 Hours and counting...
Atoki's Guide to Learning Na'vi: Part One is Here!

Ikranä mokri

Tirea Tskoyä has a new look see it[url=http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

We need a counter for the total time everyone spent on the forums. That would be awesome.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Atanä mungeyu

4 days, 15 hours and 30 mins,
i spend every time i have here so....
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

'Awve Tìkameie

1 day, 13 hours, and 18 minutes
My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

Tengfya swizaw

3 days, 11 hours and 4 minutes. And counting. I never log off, but some person in my family doesn't grasp the concept of tabs and usually exits the entire browser, rather than just a single tab.

Here's to not knowing exactly what you're saying and having fun with it.

Proud founder of the DeviantART Learn Na'vi group!
http://learnnavi.deviantart.com/