Started by txum tukru, January 06, 2010, 08:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Itan Atxur

6 Days, 8 hours and 30 minutes.

;D ;D

-'Itan Atxur

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

'Awve Tìkameie

My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

Lukxasì

Total time logged in: 1 days, 9 hours and 7 minutes. ;D

Nanaki

Date Registered : February 22, 2010
Total time logged in : 20 hours and 31 minutes.
'Itan Atxur : Just remember, NO idea is too crazy <3

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...
Don't thank! You don't thank for this! This is sad... VERY sad only!

kailaunil

4 day 20 hours and 45 minuits  ;D
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

13 hours 7 min. thats  a good time consitering i dont get the comp. much  ;D

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

jasgor9

Date Registered : February 22, 2010
Total time logged in : 7 hours and 9 minutes

I know it's low, but I'm working on it ;D!

Niwantaw

Date Registered:  25-02-2010, 21:09:39
Total time logged in: 8 hours and 39 minutes.
most of this in 1 sitting
7pm-3am
maybe time to go to sleep
Only mostly AWOL.

tsrräfkxätu

(I cheat though, because I almost always have the LN forum open in a window, even if I'm not reading it.)
párolt zöldség — muntxa fkxen  

kailaunil

now i already have 5 days 6 hours and 30 minuits  ;D
Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Nanaki

Now I have 1 days, 8 hours and 44 minuts ::)

Then everything changed ... I fell in love. I fell in love with the - with the forest, with the Omaticaya people... with you...

Swizaw Nguway

Quote from: tsrräfkxätu on February 27, 2010, 07:13:21 AM

(I cheat though, because I almost always have the LN forum open in a window, even if I'm not reading it.)

Same here, always have it open.
Total time logged in: 3 days, 2 hours and 52 minutes.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Up to 2 days, 16 hours och 49 minutes

Also have the site open in a tab almost all the time, but if the tim counting works in any sane way it shouldn't count time unless you actively do something.

Nanaki

Total time logged in: 2 days, 4 hours and 4 minutes.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

you guys shouldent cheettotal time now: 14 hours, 33 min

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Josef

5 days, 14 hours and 41 minutes.  8)
KLN => Kerusey ta Lrrtok Nìhawng

'Itan Atxur

'Awve Tìkameie

My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

'Itan Atxur

'Awve Tìkameie

A little over four hours!!!!!!!  ;D