Your total time logged in!

Started by txum tukru, January 06, 2010, 08:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on April 10, 2010, 07:04:27 PM
Quote from: Kawazoe on April 10, 2010, 03:29:57 PM
I'm now at 8 days, 3 hours and 12 minutes... that is a lot of time wasted in here  ::)

not as much as i have........
Total time logged in: 8 days, 20 hours and 22 minutes.

Technically no, that's still less WASTED time than me. You have an average of 37.6 second by post where I'm a 44.7. So, in the end, I'm wasting more time in here than you even though you pass more time in here each day than me :P
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Atanä mungeyu

i was one of the first 500 to come here, but i still have 7 days, 14 hours and 36 minutes...
damn school...
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Niwantaw

Total time logged in: 9 days, 7 hours and 17 minutes.

was on here all night.....
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

Come join the adventure in Strange Lands: A Pandoran RP!

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

a little and waiting for something interesting to happen.
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

I seriously need to get back to studying Na'vi. That IS what I came here for. Also, TawAk, turn off your computer, unplug it, lay down in your bed, and go to sleep.

The ultimate power is found in the incorruptible light hidden deep in the darkness. You must delve into the darkest part of your heart and find that light. Once you do, never let go of it. Remember: Your heart is the greatest weapon of all.

Niwantaw

*giggles*

it's a laptop.

unplugging it makes no difference..........

and there is no point now anyway

because i'll have to get out of bed in less than an hour
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

Every time you post "*giggles*" it makes you sound like a girl. Use "LOL".

Niwantaw

*giggles*

it's evil maniac giggling
nahahahahahahahaha

Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

Ugh, there is nothing to do at 2:00 AM EST...

Niwantaw

well you could play random crap internet games..... like me :D
Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

Can't. I'm on my Wii, remember?

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

ShadowMainZERO

I went to sleep. I'm going to play FF12 in a bit. Second mark! You're going down!

Niwantaw

hang on let me start it up.......

i'll play too  ;D
Only mostly AWOL.

Elektrolurch

Total time logged in: 21 days, 21 hours and 21 minutes. ::)
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Niwantaw

looks like you win a blackjack
Only mostly AWOL.

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

That's a pretty good time indeed ;D

I'm only at 8d 9 hours and 10 minutes :P
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Niwantaw

breached the 10 day marker

*little victory dance*

more time on here than all of the COD games put together i do believe
Only mostly AWOL.