2011 Stanley Cup

Started by 'Itan Atxur, May 07, 2011, 08:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will win the cup and who do you want to win?

I think Boston will win
I want Boston to win
I think Vancouver will win
I want Vancouver to win

Amaya

We'll know a lot more after today, I'm thinking.  Vancouver only needs to win one to be in the finals, and I don't think they want to go back to the tank for that win >.>

Amaya

OME!

Only four words:
We're In The Finals!

excuse my while I scream for a little while.

Ikabob

yup yup, im pullin for them to win tbh.  but its been a while since a canadian team has been in the playoffs if i remember correctly. gonna be interesting. ;D
When college takes up all your time... What can you really do?

Skype: Ikabob13         PSN: TR4NZ-N1GH7M4R3        Steam: N1GH7M4R3

Amaya

It's always interesting, just gonna be a bit more interesting this time ;) ;D

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Amaya on May 25, 2011, 12:05:56 AM
OME!

Only four words:
We're In The Finals!

excuse my while I scream for a little while.

Awesome! Good luck to your team. I hope we find out who they play tonight ;)

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Amaya

HRH thanks.  It's been 17 years since we made it this far, so I figure we're allowed a little celebration before we have to calm the heck down again 8)

(edit) I just hope to any God or Goddess who's listening that we don't have a repeat of what happened last time.  That was...ugly...

'Itan Atxur

I could be wrong, but I think the last time the Bruins made it was 1990  :o. Wow has it been a while. No matter how it plays out, I just want a good series even if the Bruins don't make it.

[EDIT] Well, it's on to game 7 :(

'Itan Atxur

Bruins vs Vancouver!!! What a game 7 that was.

First game is Monday, right?

Amaya

Nope, Wed.  A looooooong wait! :o

'Itan Atxur

Good! Hrh. The Bruins need the rest. And one of the Bruins might need a new face after he got in a fight with the puck.

I reset the poll for the finals but I haven't voted because honestly... I haven't decided who I want to win!!

Amaya

Fight with a puck?  HRH that's a silly thing to do! 8)

>.> My vote hasn't changed  ;D ;)

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

I'm going for the Canucks, since even though I like the Bruins...they beat my home team. hrh.  Oh, and the Canucks are awesome because they beat the Sharks.  ;D

Swoka Ikran

I said Bruins for both.

I'm a Philly fan. Bruins sent the Flyers packing in 4, but for some reason I just want to see them win...
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Swoka Ikran on May 28, 2011, 11:31:18 AM
I said Bruins for both.

I'm a Philly fan. Bruins sent the Flyers packing in 4, but for some reason I just want to see them win...

They way I see it, if your team loses in the playoffs you WANT the team that beat them to win it all. Then you can at least say you lost to the eventual champs.

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on May 28, 2011, 01:46:21 PM
Quote from: Swoka Ikran on May 28, 2011, 11:31:18 AM
I said Bruins for both.

They way I see it, if your team loses in the playoffs you WANT the team that beat them to win it all. Then you can at least say you lost to the eventual champs.
Yeah...I've gotten that "I want to see the team that beat mine also beat up every team after" :P feeling before.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

'Itan Atxur

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Vancouver - 1
Boston - 0
:D

Amaya

OMG how's that for a cliffhanger game?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D scoreless until the last NINETEEN SECONDS!  Incredible.

'Itan Atxur

Amaya

>.> I think that may be the shortest overtime EVER! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8)